Annuity Leads

This list is for the St Petersburg, FL area. Has name, address, phone #, approx age of person, approx amount of annuity, most are fixed annuities and not on the do not call list.
I have called on some of them, but I do not have a workable script.
I like some of the ideas you all have presented and may try agian.

Many many thanks

I know an agent in St Petersburg, FL that is very successful. He does about $7mm to $8 million in annuities. I would be glad to talk to him for you. He would be a good mentor. He will also be able to reciprocate on leads moving forward with his lead system. Let me know. Be glad to help. Also, should have a few scripts for you by Monday.

Ouch. I don't think I would have that problem here. I guess Arkansas is different. On what basis was there an objection? Was it just the idea of suggesting to people that they might be better off changing to a new policy? That sounds like DOI thinking -just appearances, not what is best for a particular client.

They objected based on me being able to give better advice than another agent; and that showing one company is better than another. Even though the ad stated "free Annuity Checkup"; The DOI asked what constituted me as an individual who is capable of giving a "True Annuity Checkup."

I even received a call from them this week saying that I did not need to help a client file a DOI complaint. I had a customer who received a welcome packet from care improvement plus a couple months back. I did some homework and found the person who was responsible; and found that he had just had his licensed revoked for sending fake apps to the carrier with fraudulent signatures. So I called the DOI and told them of the situation; they told me that I should not be contacting them. I should have the client call them direct. Go figure!

to the gentleman asking about pre set app for annuities, no one in their right mind sells a pre set ann app , walk away slow , matter of fact walk backwards looking at them alligators at all time . just saved you $1700, like the other guy said , buy your own , mail your own , they are just too valuable to sell for any amount .

When I googled Prestige Marketing, there are many with that name, but did not find one selling a list of annuity owners who have annuities that are about to expire.

Anyone have their website/phone number or any other list company that sells a list of owners with annuities that are about to expire?

Prestige Marketing...hmm. Sounds like they are so good that I can not find them online. Any link for them?

Patch36;

I wanted to check with you to see if you would be able to share the name and phone number or web address of the annuity company out of Ft. Worth that sets appointments for the agents in exchange for half the commissions.

Also if you know of any other annuity companies who do the same, if you could share that info as well.

Plus if anyone else reading this knows of companies who do this, if you could share any info you have.

Thanks

TampaBayRep,

I am here in Tampa too ! Just moved over here from Orlando, looks like we are in the same biz and seeking the same marketing efforts, lets help each other out and let me know what you find out, Theres a TON of $$$$ here and we are blessed that we have access to retirement captial !
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
We should start a thread on Direct Mail. If I have some time later today, I will kick it off.

Defintely would be beneficial! i am interested in direct mailing, calling on internet leads while there is lag time on direct mailers . Any help is appreciated !

Last edited:
Hey patch, quick question for you. I have a letter made up to start sending out as a mailer for annuity leads. How do you get the reply cards you were speaking of? Secondly can you get a discount on mailing cause @.41 a letter that would be 410 bucks for 1000 and I know of a company that would do it for less than that.Also how do you get the mailing lists to send to? Any help is appreciated.

Find a serious annuity group where they already have a great letter/card, lists, good prices, contract with them and spend ur time selling. Just returned from Vegas at a large convention and this was an off the cuff area mid-level agents discussed. Too much time tryin to figure it all out versus just find a group doin it, join and sell.

good luck
Hey patch, quick question for you. I have a letter made up to start sending out as a mailer for annuity leads. How do you get the reply cards you were speaking of? Secondly can you get a discount on mailing cause @.41 a letter that would be 410 bucks for 1000 and I know of a company that would do it for less than that.Also how do you get the mailing lists to send to? Any help is appreciated.

go with an agency that will provide you with these things u ask AND GO SELL...

Last edited:
Find a serious annuity group where they already have a great letter/card, lists, good prices, contract with them and spend ur time selling. Just returned from Vegas at a large convention and this was an off the cuff area mid-level agents discussed. Too much time tryin to figure it all out versus just find a group doin it, join and sell.

good luck

go with an agency that will provide you with these things u ask AND GO SELL...

JMHOPKINS,

how are those trips ? how much do you have to in annuity premium to go to these trips, my goal is to get to one myself ! I love traveling !

I saw a presentation yesterday on a direct mail program that claims a 2% response rate and looked pretty fancy schmancy, but the price was pretty expensive. Trying to get more details on how exactly the mail pieces look and how they are targeting.

Back