Annuity Leads

I know of one deal that sounds better.
4 insurance agents dot com
has had leads for $375/1000 and I think you still get all the list info with it. This is a very reputable company and I highly recommend them.
Good Luck!

Hey patch, quick question for you. I have a letter made up to start sending out as a mailer for annuity leads. How do you get the reply cards you were speaking of? Secondly can you get a discount on mailing cause @.41 a letter that would be 410 bucks for 1000 and I know of a company that would do it for less than that.Also how do you get the mailing lists to send to? Any help is appreciated.

You have to start at the Post Office and they help develop the Business Reply Card. It is a process and one you should consider letting a mailing service provide. I have a Bus Reply Permit, but I have been doing it a while.

Reply to previous posts:

People do not come up to you to make appts at seminars for the most part. You have to have a system at the seminar. You have to go from person to person to set an appt at the time of the seminar. Your appt setter has to be assumptive and motivated to set appts. It is a system. If you call the folks the next day you will rarely (never ?) get an appt. It does not work that way.

For a price, I will give a seminar on giving seminars that result in appts. Char could do it too as he seems to fully understand the process/system that HAS to be in place for a seminar to work. Being an inspirational speaker is not the key. Creating interest and need are needed, but more important is setting the appt at the seminar. The warm fuzzy feeling wears off as soon as they are half way home after comsuming $15-$20 worth of food at your expense.

If you don't set the appt at the seminar you have simply provided free food, free information, and helped the local restaurant stay in business.

We should start a thread on Direct Mail. If I have some time later today, I will kick it off.

Hey patch, quick question for you. I have a letter made up to start sending out as a mailer for annuity leads. How do you get the reply cards you were speaking of? Secondly can you get a discount on mailing cause @.41 a letter that would be 410 bucks for 1000 and I know of a company that would do it for less than that.Also how do you get the mailing lists to send to? Any help is appreciated.

Anyone heard of or used First Annuity Source out of California? They, like many other companies, offer pre-set appointments.

First off I don't post much on this forum, I get more information here in just reading than I do from any of my FMO's, thank you all.

Question: I have a list of people who's annuities are about to expire and would like to know the best way to approach these people???
I have sold some annuities, know how they work, but not an expert by far. I thought about contacting them with the approach of a rollover with the long term care, the new one from Legacy.

Any help is appreciated.

First off I don't post much on this forum, I get more information here in just reading than I do from any of my FMO's, thank you all.

Question: I have a list of people who's annuities are about to expire and would like to know the best way to approach these people???
I have sold some annuities, know how they work, but not an expert by far. I thought about contacting them with the approach of a rollover with the long term care, the new one from Legacy.

Any help is appreciated.

Lincoln has a good Money Guard Product that you may want to look into.

Mmmm.... brings to mind a possible marketing campaign.

"Free Annuity Checkup"

"Do you own any annuities? When was the last time you had them checked by an expert? Did you know that older annuities can be replaced tax-free for newer annuities that may have better rates and more features?"

Direct mail, newspaper, whatever. Could bring in some business for those of us who don't have a list of expired annuities.

Other things that could be in the ad: "How sound is the company that has your annuity? We can do a free analysis of company strength for you."

Back