Annuity Telemarketing Appointments

i looked those guys up. They are a scam!! wow!! i cant believe people like that can keep making money. Oh well. I am just going to keep doing my research and go from there. a couple of agents i know swear by a company out of ohio. ufs marketing. i have read bad reviews in the forum but good ones also. then i have people i know saying they work fine. IDK. guess i will go with ufs because i know the testimonials and i know they arent getting kickbacks. Thanks for all your help

There are alot of scammers out there, as well as some lead offers that really are legit. We have had agents not work their leads (admittedly), but confessing to that only after saying they were no good. Leads do initially agree to be contacted only to hesitate or refuse to talk to the agent, so there's no perfect lead program out there.

Anyone having any success with direct response leads? If yes, who are you using and what kind of response rate per 1000?

I almost bit on them myself. I remember when I sent my original inquiry, it was a Sunday afternoon. Almost immediately after submitting I got a call. It came in on my business line on a Sunday afternoon, so I didn't answer. A guy named Mark Sugarmann left me a message and told me to call immediately. It was a Sunday and his telemarketing crew was in the office setting appointments for the following week. They started off wanting like $3000 or maybe it was $3500 for 50 appointments. I called late in the week to see if they could get me those appointments because I live in a pretty rural area. So, my information was passed on to the marketing team (lol) and a few days later they got back to me.

I had a really odd feeling about them. Odd as it may seem, the reason is, Marks voice and his inability to SHUT UP when I wanted to say something really put me off. Long story short, they ended up offering me several smaller package until they reached 12 appts for $500. Still, I didn't bite. Something just seemed..off. They almost always called from an unknown number. My rep now calls himself Neil Scott. Do they really cash checks at a check cashing shop?? I almost hired them. In fact, I was doing some research on annuity leads and came upon this site.

JP

Stay away they are a scam?

Yes. Neil hersh got me for 600 for 14 appt's. He was with insurance marketing services and annuity gold mine. It was at 2180 Westwood ca 90025. 800 630 3899. I reported them. No result. Their sites are down and number does not work. Anyway, today a Familiar twirpy voice called me fro annuity marketing svc. I guess he did not recognize my name. He called himself Neil Scott. 8008388250.

With the first company he told me I was a bad salesman due to the fact I could not sell myself past a refusing appointment Client to get in their door. The would state they specifically told them no and that the caller was extremely rude. Piece of craps should be in jail.

telemarketed annuity leads never work. There is no way a person will get interested in buying annuities from a short telephone script. I worked these types of appointments with American General Life a few years ago, go alot of appointments but the majority of the people said that they were not interested or had no idea why I was there.

telemarketed annuity leads never work. There is no way a person will get interested in buying annuities from a short telephone script. I worked these types of appointments with American General Life a few years ago, go alot of appointments but the majority of the people said that they were not interested or had no idea why I was there.

It didn't work for you, therefore it will never work for anybody else? Is this why you got out of insurance sales?

Have you ever thought that maybe, just maybe, a real salesperson could do very well working those leads?
:swoon:

Latest posts

Back