Annuity Telemarketing Appointments

man.....I am trying .....really..........

If I had one "wish" for the forums is to stick to the topic, and don't get nasty! There is alot of that going on in most of the threads, and it's very unproductive. Let's all play nice!

When you start with a new appointment setting company make sure you get references. Follow up with these references and find out pros and cons. Make sure they are able to be reached at all times before you actually sign up with them. If you feel that they may be sketch then go with your gut. There are many other appointment setting companies out there.

thanks for the heads up! i am doing my homework and it seems that everyone has mixed opinions on every lead/appointment company out there. I guess you just try to find one with support and quality and go from there.

Just don't use Marketing Annuities from Marina Del Rey Ca.
They are a complete Rip Off. Ck With the BBB Rating and you will see an "F" I have won a judgement from them and now there is the problem of collecting.
Good luck

i looked those guys up. They are a scam!! wow!! i cant believe people like that can keep making money. Oh well. I am just going to keep doing my research and go from there. a couple of agents i know swear by a company out of ohio. ufs marketing. i have read bad reviews in the forum but good ones also. then i have people i know saying they work fine. IDK. guess i will go with ufs because i know the testimonials and i know they arent getting kickbacks. Thanks for all your help

Back