Any DI or Anything Someone Can Get Let Me Know if U Got a Fax from Willie TateWhile Prego

I've only seen it covered in some employer sponsered DI plans absent complications from the pregnancy.

Yep. I have never seen it on a standalone plan.

WIC/EBT/Medicaid/welfare/child support are her options at this point.

Or she can go find a job that has a short term DI plan that covers pregnancy..... it might possibly include her even though it would be a pre-existing condition...

Yep. I have never seen it on a standalone plan.

WIC/EBT/Medicaid/welfare/child support are her options at this point.

Or she can go find a job that has a short term DI plan that covers pregnancy..... it might possibly include her even though it would be a pre-existing condition...

Even those plans I have seen had a 10th month elimination or waiting period. She is toast for DI coverage. If she is just recently pregnant welcome to reality start saving now.

She is getting maternity leave from her job at cintas. I think she is just trying to get more $ and be out longer. Sounds to me she should save her money now if she really doesn't want to go back to work. I think she's lucky she's getting some paid time off as it is. My brother is just gonna have to start making more and spending less!

And even if she did have a policy. DI only will cover as long as she is medically unable to work. Which is typically 6 weeks after a normal birth. So unless there are complications, DI would end once the Dr clears her for work. We have a lot of women who buy coverage, don't read the exclusions and then either cancel the policy, scream at the agent or try to have the Dr "complicate" them.

Back