Any FMOs beside SMS Omaha pay Co-op on apps? Thanks

That's correct. Anything over 10 or 12 would be applied toward the next drop.

I haven't used PSM yet, but I really like SMD, because FE counts toward the 12 policies. The drop is free if you use Leads2Success, or they'll give you $350 to use how you want.
Im liking this better!

That's correct. Anything over 10 or 12 would be applied toward the next drop.

I haven't used PSM yet, but I really like SMD, because FE counts toward the 12 policies. The drop is free if you use Leads2Success, or they'll give you $350 to use how you want.

That’s pretty sweet if they have most of the MAPD plans and all Med supp

That’s pretty sweet if they have most of the MAPD plans and all Med supp
PSM has MAPD plans. I'm not sure which if any MAPD plans SMD has, as I don't do MAPD anymore.

PSM shows all the carriers they use on their site. As far as Med Supps, they're missing some key carriers.

SMD doesn't show many carriers on their site, though they have about all of them available.

Leads2Success, they pay the full cost of the drop....or they pay you $350 to use how you want.

We used to use Leads2Success. Tried them twice as a matter of fact. ALL of the agents that used them came back with the same feedback...."I only got back about 1/2 of what I'm used to getting back". Many of those agents tried more than once. We stopped recommending them.

Also, Leads2Success is owned by TAG. Guess who else is with TAG? Steve Bontell. Yep, that's right! Now, knowing this....I certainly wouldn't use them again!

You will do fine Chazm. I did my 1st Seminars back in October and was nervous and worried about it ahead of time. After about a minute of talking all the nerves went away and it was no problem at all. Did two more and they were even easier. It's all about knowing what you are talking about and then it is easy. I took over 50 applications just from those 3 seminars for MA plans. I too wish the FMO's would give cash to use on ads, seminars, etc instead of the stupid leads.

Yeah I would just take the money. I’m transitioning to educational events anyways. First one is in 8 days. I’m all set to go but nervous

How are you marketing the events?
DM, internet, etc.?

Marketing the event or something else first, then the event after you get their info?

Back