Any Lead Companies Worth Mentioning?

I make a good living off the policies I write and recruiting is just another side of the business. I love this industry and the fact that we are able to go out and help families every day. I've been with companies before that if I got one or two new leads a week I was excited. Just because they already had so many agents working for them or their lead system wasn't any good, leads were hard to come by. I see a lot of people on here looking for a good reliable lead source so I'm just here trying to spread the love. :)
Don't you work for an NAA Spin-off?

Equis is a Spin-Off, no? Just in 2015, you're CEO (Barry) was a speaker at the NAA convention.

In post 119, you said you "work with all the top carriers in the industry". If that's true, why are you only appointed with United of Omaha, Americo, and American Amicable??? That sounds a lot like NAA.

"Haha I actually got sucked into NAA when I first started.That was a huge waste.""

"" If you're asking if it's an IMO then yes it is"".
( Proud???)

I'm getting lost between the 1st and second part of your statement

I just feel like you're losing credibility fast, And even worse you really didn't have any to start with

You guys are funny. I'm just trying to help out some people looking for leads. What source are you offering to people for exclusive leads that are mailed on a daily basis? The point of this thread is to help fellow agents find leads to make the job easier. Negativity isn't a productive quality in business and doesn't help people move forward. Who would you tell a new agent to reach out to for quality exclusive life leads?
Any Direct Mail provider that is Forum approved would be better than having to get my leads from an NAA spin-off. Your "offer" is thinly veiled but let me ask you a few quick and easy questions:

1. To get your "quality exclusive life leads", do I have to sign up with Equis?

2. How much/what is cost of these quality leads?

3. Do you offer street contracts with an open release policy?

******************** Any Direct Mail provider that is Forum approved would be better than having to get my leads from an NAA spin-off. Your "offer" is thinly veiled but let me ask you a few quick and easy questions: 1. To get your "quality exclusive life leads", do I have to sign up with Equis? 2. How much/what is cost of these quality leads? 3. Do you offer street contracts with an open release policy?

Let me take a guess -

1) Yes, all your contracts have to be with them.

2) $40 per lead (maybe more unless subsidized)

3) No and No.

Well dang, I wanted Young Matt to answer. If he's going to build a team and/or offer leads, he needs to be ready with these types of questions.

:GEEK:

Back