Any Lead Companies Worth Mentioning?

Got to love when new peeps get on the forums ;)

you guys are a bunch as ass holes. no wonder everyone I talk to says they don't post.

go **** your selves cause I've all ready asked to have my account deleted. \\

And once again you arrogant jerks thanks for the help

your response show me you are miserable in your life and have no intentions of helping anyone on this site successed you just want to harass people.

you guys are a bunch as ass holes. no wonder everyone I talk to says they don't post.

go **** your selves cause I've all ready asked to have my account deleted.

your response show me you are miserable in your life and have no intentions of helping anyone on this site successed you just want to harass people.

:twitchy:You've really shown your true colors here. I'll bet agents are tripping over themselves trying to sign up with you. You seem like a real lady.:skeptical:

You have a potty mouth Lady.

Last edited by a moderator:

go **** your selves cause I've all ready asked to have my account deleted. \

Do you really need them to delete your account in order for you to stop posting?

go **** your selves cause I've all ready asked to have my account deleted.

Even if I could I wouldn't. I am not cute enough for me.

Clam down, Chillax, take a chill pill.

It is anyone here's duty or responsibility to help anyone succeed. But it is a great by-product of this forum. If you have something to offer that will help others offer it. That does not mean contracts. Three quarters of the FE Forum are from people pimping something. But many of them also offer knowledge. Some do some do not. Your first look to hire agents post looked a lot like many that come here looking to by-pass the offers rule.

Post or don't. But the screaming at the monitor rants and all CAPS are not helping you. I would suggest resetting.

Last edited:
Even if I could I wouldn't. I am not cute enough for me. Clam down, Chillax, take a chill pill. It is no here's duty or responsibility to help anyone succeed. But it is a great by-product of this forum. If you have something to offer that will help others offer it. That does not mean contracts. Three quarters of the FE Forum are from people pimping something. But many of them also offer knowledge. Some do some do not. Your first look to hire agents post looked a lot like many that come here looking to by-pass the offers rule. Post or don't. But the screaming at the monitor rants and all CAPS are not helping you. I would suggest resetting.

She could try what Peteybear does and create a new account every week.

Well after reading the last few posts I see I've came here at the right time haha. I know the whole recruiting thing is frowned on but I know everyone's goal is to find good quality leads. The company I work with, Equis Financial, just launched last year and they have an amazing in house lead department for mortgage protection life insurance leads. They are mailing daily nationwide. Since it is in house, the leads get to the agents before any of the companies that use contracted mail houses.

We work with all the top carriers in the industry. If you are interested I can give you some more info, just shoot me a PM. Here is the company site. equisfinancial.com

What do contracted mail carriers do that slows the leads down?

There are a few things that cause them to be several days or even up to and over a week behind an in house operation. -The time it takes to get the data to the mail house and for them to process it. -Then most mail houses only mail out once a week. Since we have an in house department we do daily mailing. That means data we got in and mailed as soon as its processed is probably already in the persons mailbox before the other company has even done its weekly mail drop. I know because every house I sit in I am always told I was the first person to contact them if they had sent several in.

The one thing I will say - how often you mail is huge for Mortgage Protection.

I spoke with an agent who was doing his own mail in this space and he was tripling the national average return rate by mailing locally and dropping mailing 3 times a week vs once a week.

I know because every house I sit in I am always told I was the first person to contact them if they had sent several in.

Sure, every house you "sit in" tells you that you were the first person to contact them, but you are only sitting 5 out of 10 leads at best on average. Sometimes a little more, sometimes a little less.

If you could 'set' and 'sit' more than 8 out of 10 on average there would be no point in recruiting you would be making so much $$$$$.

I'm using a company call Producers Advantage, using there exclusive leads for life insurance, close about 20% so I'm very happy with them. Tell them Jacinta at JWA Life sent ya. Office: 208-297-7818 Fax: 208-297-7930 410 S. Orchard St. Suite 180 Boise, ID. 83705 Shaun Ebben - Owner 208-297-7818 [email protected] Also looking to hire agents in the Farmington Hills, Mi area all leads provided. call Jacinta @ 248-579-4464
Since you are HIRING just wondering how much will you PAY me and what benefits do you offer for me.

----------

Yep, I'll bet they're standing in line to sign up with her.:laugh:
When do I get paid after I'm HIRED I guess.

Back