Any life agents use Door Hangers?

I have been considering door hangers as a way to advertise a good bit. I plan to do similar to what Healthagent does and stick out a good many and follow up not too long after with more. His close ratios are not great if he was doing life insurance because of the smaller premiums but has anyone tried this in the last few years?

Thanks a bunch,
Neal Lord

I cannot blame you for trying something different with your marketing. A friend of mine who works for MetLife said they seem to do everything possible to NOT write business. Always worried about the "potential" lawsuit caused by a rogue agent. That whole compliance thing gone awry.

Good luck with your test.

Does anyone have door hangers for MP that they would love to share?

Hey, I posted this on another thread tonight, but thought I'd share it over here. Sorry if this is over-kill.

I haven't had the proto-type of this made up yet...but here is what I am considering.....

Behind this door could be
Your Recliner & TV
A hot meal on the table
Your wife waiting...with nothing on

OR

A desperate and sick criminal
waiting to end your life
over some cash and jewelry

Of course, you are prepared
for the first set of options.

Are you prepared for the
second option???

Call me today
because
Dying without Life Insurance
is like saying
"I Hate You"
From the Grave.

:wideeyed:

My brochure focuses on life insurance. Nice picture of a family. Something like "protect your family with affordable life insurance"

Nothing personal, but this is the kind of stuff that induces sleep.

More of the same old, boring stuff that results in .003 response. Is there any wonder why?

People would rather schedule a root canal appointment. You've got to do something unique!

Nothing personal, but this is the kind of stuff that induces sleep. More of the same old, boring stuff that results in .003 response. Is there any wonder why? People would rather schedule a root canal appointment. You've got to do something unique!

Absolutely true. You have to have something that catches attention and offers something of value. With the piece I would use my goals would be to:

(1)Get the piece read
(2)Gain some name recognition
(3)Motivate to action

However, I don't thing door hangers would be effective.

Back