Any Web Site Developers Here?

So, show us YOUR sites. What is the big secret?

Al
Find me here.

Al no secret.. I'm here to gain knowledge and share ideas. most take me the wrong way. I want everyone here to prosper.

Joe
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Wonder how well sitewit works?

dont know what that is.. I'm an amateur when it comes to sites. Just hoping to evetually team up with the right developer who can build sites and manage my online advertising campaigns.

Joe
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Sounds like you need to hire yourself.

who does your sites? does someome manage your PPC advertising campaigns?

Last edited:
Who does your sites? does someome manage your PPC advertising campaigns?

I do, and I don't do PPC.

I asked about sitewit because of the advertising in the code for pahealthbenefits. Also noticed the site is a DIY from webpiston.

I do, and I don't do PPC.

I asked about sitewit because of the advertising in the code for pahealthbenefits. Also noticed the site is a DIY from webpiston.

yes webpiston is cookie cutter templates.. as I said, nothing special. with the right help I can lower my PPC average and add additional campaigns elsewhere.

no PPC? are you purchasing leads?

Joe

yes. that is one of my sites.

www.pamedicareplans.com is still in the works.. should be
completely done soon.

these are nothing special. but they work for me.

best wishes to all

Joe

People actually request quotes through the pahealthbenefits site?

I am not trying to insult you, but with all the $$ you are bringing in, don't you think you could afford to spruce them up a bit, even a Norvax template website would be better.

People actually request quotes through the pahealthbenefits site?

I am not trying to insult you, but with all the $$ you are bringing in, don't you think you could afford to spruce them up a bit, even a Norvax template website would be better.

thats what I'm trying to do.. upgrade and seo. I own about 50 domain names and I'm trying to figure out whats next. Pahealthquotes.com is the next site I want to have developed. Then possibly USmedicareplans.com. problem for me is finding the right person to work with. All developers tell me.. oh yea we can do this,we can do that... show me.

Very frustrated

Joe

all of my leads currently come from websites I built myself. I set up my google adwords/msn/yahoo advertising campaigns with specific keywords that I wanted. I can tell you Blue Cross is the most searched keyword in PA and its not one I chose to bid on. I can tell you if you stumble upon some good keywords with hi conversion ratios Google will eventually let your competitors know of this word or phrase. (really pissed about that? anyway We average 30 leads per day and 10 who call. We also get 1-2 referrals per day So this is approximately 40 leads to split between me and my wife. I call my leads once and send them proposals via email and regular mail. I spend about 600 per week mailing proposals out, this figure jumps to 900 during medicare season. Most people are suprised that I took the time and spent the 2.20 to 6.55 to mail them something.. we also get people that apply directly online ( low % ) and also applications mailed or faxed to us without ever speaking to the client. I have developed a system that works for me and I hope to eventually open it up to other states. BTW I have no idea about developing websites,seo etc etc. I can tell you if you want to make good money and hope to get FREE leads without paying to advertise.. well thats very difficult to do. quite frankly almost impossible.

Just curious - insurance newbie here trying to develop a website for my wife, she is a new agent for medicare advantage plans, do you know where I can get guidelines of what I'm able to put on her site - in relation to medicare etc.

Thanks in advance. :1confused:

Back