Anybody Have Bankers Life Med Supp Rates for Georgia?

no such thing as a new Bankers life Med Supp policy. You can't get one.

Dang. Sold out. Guess I waited too long.

Medicare.gov shows Bankers Fidelity Life but not Bankers Life

Maybe .gov isn't a reliable resource for Medigap. Most good agents consider it essentially useless.

In my area, Bankers sells Colonial Penn

Doesnt matter--biggest scumbags that ever wrote a policy. And it comes from the top

In every area they only write CP, that's my point. LostDollar was looking for a Bankers Med supp on .gov when there isn't one. When there was one they were just as overpriced too.

I didn't think CSG illustrated rates for any captive. For a long time they didn't show USAA and then somehow managed to get their hands on them.

I don't believe any of the Farm Bureau plans are shown, but I could be wrong.

In IN, Members Health(Farm Bureau), State Farm, USAA, and Colonial Penn all show up.

Oh yeah, well in Illinois we not only show State Farm, USAA and CP...we also show Country Life, Everence, American Republic and as I mentioned before Physicians Mutual. :yes:

You should know that the Medicare website is useless when it comes to Medicare Supplements. Especially for rate info.

Thank you. I had a reason for what I did but I am not going to use my "question allotment" to discuss that any further right now because the result would not be particularly useful to anyone.

I will just try to remember that that is not a resource I should cite for information purposes in the future.

One thing the comments do suggest is that there may be a broader range of supplements available to purchasers after their initial enrollment than what was available during the initial enrollment. I will have to keep that in mind.

Thank you. I had a reason for what I did but I am not going to use my "question allotment" to discuss that any further right now because the result would not be particularly useful to anyone.

I will just try to remember that that is not a resource I should cite for information purposes in the future.

One thing the comments do suggest is that there may be a broader range of supplements available to purchasers after their initial enrollment than what was available during the initial enrollment. I will have to keep that in mind.

LD, when you get your license you should either go with a FMO that has CSG for their agents, or spring for CSG yourself. I can't imagine being without it.

Back