Anybody Have Experience with Unique Writers

So the saga continues. Evidently its time for me to chime in here since all this fuss is over me. Brad and I thought everything was settled yesterday but Mike over at UW must have had his fingers crossed behind his back about my 5 Star transfer. As it turns out my contract with 5 Star was terminated last week (more on that shortly). So the folks at UW knew this whole time that we were negotiating over something that wasn't going to happen. He knew last week that my contract had been terminated and pretended not to know. Perhaps he wanted to make me look like a simpleton...job well done. But I dare say that the damage to his credibility and the reputation of his company is only just beginning.

So if you are a new agent thinking about joining UW you should think long and hard about the folks at the top and how they have treated me. FYI I was with them for 18 months and was one of thier top producers in FE. Now I'm not claiming to have been THE best producer but suffice it to say my name was almost always on the weekly hoorah calls. So if this is how they treat a solid producer that had a long relationship with them - how will they treat you?

Now about getting fired from 5 Star

I reached put to the VP at 5 Star today about some logistical matters in moving my contract only to receive a short email response stating that my contract had been terminated last week. You are probably thinking it was for bad business or persistency right? Wrong. As it turns out the folks at 5 Star do read this forum and were PISSED over the thread I started titled "Oh How I (Used To) Love 5 Star". I guess the moral to the story is to either be more creative with your forum username or only use this forum as a tool to sing the praises of 5 Star.

So the saga continues. Evidently its time for me to chime in here since all this fuss is over me. Brad and I thought everything was settled yesterday but Mike over at UW must have had his fingers crossed behind his back about my 5 Star transfer. As it turns out my contract with 5 Star was terminated last week (more on that shortly). So the folks at UW knew this whole time that we were negotiating over something that wasn't going to happen. He knew last week that my contract had been terminated and pretended not to know. Perhaps he wanted to make me look like a simpleton...job well done. But I dare say that the damage to his credibility and the reputation of his company is only just beginning.

So if you are a new agent thinking about joining UW you should think long and hard about the folks at the top and how they have treated me. FYI I was with them for 18 months and was one of thier top producers in FE. Now I'm not claiming to have been THE best producer but suffice it to say my name was almost always on the weekly hoorah calls. So if this is how they treat a solid producer that had a long relationship with them - how will they treat you?

I reached put to the VP at 5 Star today about some logistical matters in moving my contract only to receive a short email response stating that my contract had been terminated last week. You are probably thinking it was for bad business or persistency right? Wrong. As it turns out the folks at 5 Star do read this forum and were PISSED over the thread I started titled "Oh How I (Used To) Love 5 Star". I guess the moral to the story is to either be more creative with your forum username or only use this forum as a tool to sing the praises of 5 Star.

What is his cell phone number and personal email? 8-D

----------

Now about getting fired from 5 Star.....................

I reached put to the VP at 5 Star today about some logistical matters in moving my contract only to receive a short email response stating that my contract had been terminated last week. You are probably thinking it was for bad business or persistency right? Wrong. As it turns out the folks at 5 Star do read this forum and were PISSED over the thread I started.......................

I bet they really love JD...hypothetically.:laugh: There were several agents that were/are slamming them. I wonder if they are getting letters also.

I'm SOL if they read the thread...can't beleive they would terminate you over your honest thoughts and opinions...

What is his cell phone number and personal email? 8-D

----------

I bet they really love JD...hypothetically.:laugh: There were several agents that were/are slamming them. I wonder if they are getting letters also.

If you want his contact info let me know. Placing it here for the world to see isn't a great idea.

----------

I'm SOL if they read the thread...can't beleive they would terminate you over your honest thoughts and opinions...

Better watch out. You didn't hide your identity and better than I did. And to think all this could have been avoided had I used a better forum name.

Not just companies. A while back someone, JD I think, said they got their hand slapped by an IMO for being too truthful on the forum.

One more reason I am independent and do not have a majority of my companies with one IMO.

If you want his contact info let me know. Placing it here for the world to see isn't a great idea.

----------

Better watch out. You didn't hide your identity and better than I did. And to think all this could have been avoided had I used a better forum name.

I wasn't given a reason for my termination with 5 Star and I believe it was before this thread was ever started too.

I was terminated by another company for my posts on here. Companies do watch this forum.

I asked a question in the senior forum about a year ago about the options a person had if they were in one of those low rated MA plans.

I got a text withing 5 minutes from a vice president at one of the companies I'm contracted with. Good info and answered my question.

But, they are watching.:yes:

----------

Not just companies. A while back someone, JD I think, said they got their hand slapped by an IMO for being too truthful on the forum.

One more reason I am independent and do not have a majority of my companies with one IMO.

Wasn't me that time.:nah:

I wasn't given a reason for my termination with 5 Star and I believe it was before this thread was ever started too.

I was terminated by another company for my posts on here. Companies do watch this forum.

I asked a question in the senior forum about a year ago about the options a person had if they were in one of those low rated MA plans.

I got a text withing 5 minutes from a vice president at one of the companies I'm contracted with. Good info and answered my question.

But, they are watching.:yes:

----------

Wasn't me that time.:nah:
I thought it was EEFS. I am old and have hard time remembering to zip up. :embarrassed:

----------

Maybe Mike or Eric will chime in. :unsure::unsure:

Back