Anyone Deal with Lifetel Web or Lifetelinsure.com?

Has anyone heard from Elly Weatherby from LifeTel in the last 4 or 5 days? I am a new agent that recently signed up with his company. I've had one or two training sessions with him with no problem. Everything went smoothly. But he has not shown up for my last 2 scheduled phone appointments and I can't seem to reach him, either by email, text or phone. Something seems flaky here. I need to get to work, but can't until I am trained on the LifeTel way of doing business. Is LifeTel a scam or what?
Who knows...he might've gotten run over by a crazed hedgehog, been kidnapped by the Russians or had a heart attack. :yes:

I don't think it's a scam. Maybe search through this thread and contact Broncos12 and Mikeyv7(though he seemed to have a meltdown the last time he posted a year ago), who I believe are managers with them.

Last edited:
Are there still people working for Lifetel? A quick internet search lead me to believe they were out of business, but I could be totally wrong. Anyone that is still selling for them mind responding back?

Back