Anyone Familiar W/Symmetry Financial Group?

Still relatively new I believe, less than a year or so old. Basically when equitas mortgage protection division decided to go in another direction, all those guys left and formed UU.

Wow. Just checked out the UU site the other day and watched their vids.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Cheesy would be an understatement. More like a 2am infomercial.

Hi, I am brand new to this forum and site. I am trying to get as much information as possible about Symmetry Financial Group I am scheduled to meet with an Agent tomorrow and I have no idea about startup fees or anything. Is anyone here currently with Symmetry Financial Group? I'm coming from the Auto Service industry...can anybody offer me any advise on getting started?

Hi, I am brand new to this forum and site. I am trying to get as much information as possible about Symmetry Financial Group I am scheduled to meet with an Agent tomorrow and I have no idea about startup fees or anything. Is anyone here currently with Symmetry Financial Group? I'm coming from the Auto Service industry...can anybody offer me any advise on getting started?

So, how did your meeting go? What did you find out? Did you sign up?

From my understanding of Symmetry Financial is that they may or may not be a pyramid based company. It seems they want you to make money so they can make money. Start up doesnt seem to put money in their pockets. I could be wrong but anybody else get this impression?

From my understanding of Symmetry Financial is that they may or may not be a pyramid based company. It seems they want you to make money so they can make money. Start up doesnt seem to put money in their pockets. I could be wrong but anybody else get this impression?

Oh, it's a Pyramid based company in the same way that any agency runs. Recruit agents, get them to produce, you get overrides. I'm not sure how different it can be. I buy their leads (old .25 and .50, as well as $1, 2, and $4 leads) and sell off of them. It's really just Mortgage Protection sales, with the usual Asurea MP leads. I also sell for carriers outside of their group. Theirs is a one call close, I usually do two calls, one for info gathering, one for writing the app.

I'm not really into the "koolaid" but they have pretty good conference calls on Wednesdays. I try to catch them whenever I can, but usually I'm out selling.

I agree. Not one time in the meeting did they ask for my money and their agents are very nice and will be there to guide you along the way. Nobody can buy leads and give them away, whats there to gain in that? I may just sing on with them.

Miserable starting commission when paying for new leads.

Not sure what they have to offer that is really unique.

Back when they courted me, they worked with Ing, Moo, UHL, AmAm, Foresters and Americo predominantly.

NAAesque in the constant conference calls, meetings, type of lead, commission schedule, overrides, and mortgage protection angle.

Although, I have seen emails from them (still on their list out of mere curiosity on my part) that have alluded to starting to push FE and IUL sales. Not sure how they plan to market that.

When I cut my ties with them (never bothered doing any business), they were pushing an expensive, monthly software product for their managers, which presumably any agent could be by bringing in other saps.

They were also really big on 'hiring' before you had completed your first sale, and in some cases before you were even licensed.

Back