Anyone Familiar W/Symmetry Financial Group?

Good morning. I am seriously debating joining sfg with Scott Mank out of St Louis area. I'm going to the meeting here in indianapolls next week. Any suggestions for me?

Thank you,
David Andrews

I started with them part time in Feb. Seemed to good to be true but then in March I was placed 3rd with over $7k APV. April and May were good. End of June I am quitting my job to do SFG full time. The reason the person was hiring one week in, was because it's a franchise system. No buy in. Not MLM/Pyramid. Not a scheme. Decent company, best training. You just need to be hungry. Any questions? Feel free to reach out. Also, if I could do $7k apv while finding my feet part time, I'm sure anyone could do 100k in the first year.

I was contacted by Symmetry Financial today and talked with Rich Gale for almost an hour. Don't have my license yet, but my biggest concern is not being able to sell, it is selling products like Mortgage Protection which may not be a good value for the prospect.
FWIW, I live in South Florida which has the demographic for insurance sales but do not want to sell gimmicky policies/products just for the sake of commissions.

Suggestions/observations are welcome.

I started with them part time in Feb. Seemed to good to be true but then in March I was placed 3rd with over $7k APV. April and May were good. End of June I am quitting my job to do SFG full time. The reason the person was hiring one week in, was because it's a franchise system. No buy in. Not MLM/Pyramid. Not a scheme. Decent company, best training. You just need to be hungry. Any questions? Feel free to reach out. Also, if I could do $7k apv while finding my feet part time, I'm sure anyone could do 100k in the first year.
Hi Hoido,

I was recruited by SF recently.My biggest question is, how good is their mortgage protection product? Is it a good value compared to the rest of the marketplace?

I just started with SFG 2 weeks ago, after getting my license the week before. I am very excited and will share my downfalls and successes here.

Lynn Watkins was mentioned here a few years back on this exact 6 page forum, and his agency revenue weekly is mind blowing.

Just don't know how you can make a living with 70-80% contracts,zero renewals(term and gul pay little to no renewals) and $35 plus leads.On top of that 4-8 week underwriting on many fully medical products.I wish you the best.

I've talked to different people from Symmetry, and although one ( The Griffin Agency) seemed grounded, the others reminded me of an MLM with way too much emphasis on recruiting. One kid admitted during his recruiting pitch that he was not yet licensed.

----------

Hi BibH, The lead cost varies quite a bit depending on who you ask; I've heard anything from .50 to $40/lead.

Just don't know how you can make a living with 70-80% contracts,zero renewals(term and gul pay little to no renewals) and $35 plus leads.On top of that 4-8 week underwriting on many fully medical products.I wish you the best.

$27 leads are the most expensive
Simple issue, not 4-8 week U/W. More like 3 days.
100% contract.

Bubba
ps. my website is going now and I'm so excited. If you do a google for davidleeagency you will find me and the amazing company of SFG

Last edited:
$27 leads are the most expensive
Simple issue, not 4-8 week U/W. More like 3 days.
100% contract.

Bubba
ps. my website is going now and I'm so excited. If you do a google for davidleeagency you will find me and the amazing company of SFG

My understanding, according to SFG's Promotion Guidelines, is that a new agent starts at a 60% contract level. 100% is the contract level earned by a Managing Vice President. In fact, their highest contract level (at the top of the MLM pyramid) is only 110%.

ETA: $27.00 is the "highest" MP lead price for a new agent. The price for a MP A-Lead increases as you promote up the pyramid. Last info I had stated that a MVP (Managing Vice President) is charged $38.00 for a MP A-Lead.

Last edited:
My understanding, according to SFG's Promotion Guidelines, is that a new agent starts at a 60% contract level. 100% is the contract level earned by a Managing Vice President. In fact, their highest contract level (at the top of the MLM pyramid) is only 110%.

ETA: $27.00 is the "highest" MP lead price for a new agent. The price for a MP A-Lead increases as you promote up the pyramid. Last info I had stated that a MVP (Managing Vice President) is charged $38.00 for a MP A-Lead.

Leads are the life blood of this industry. We are helping clients daily by protecting them. And, You are on the money in your knowledge! But you missed the profit sharing that happens at the 110% level as well. :yes: Other than that, you nailed it. So are you working as an agent with SFG yet?

Back