Anyone Familiar with Healthcare Solutions Team (HST)or First Family Insurance

Nope. Sounds like a better deal than mine.
I use Premier senior marketing. $300 for 1k mailer of your choice of 4 places if you sell 5 of any medicare product. $225 for 1k if you sell 10.
It’s good for me because I only do about 3-4 med supps a month and they let me include my mapd
I knew it started with a P. Precision lets you include MAPD and you don't have to do it in one month, it's a rolling accumulation.

Medicare Supplement Leads - Life Insurance Leads - Senior Market Leads

Senior Market Design and Eldercare also have free mailer programs.

Do you need training Jay? Hand holding? If not, stay away from all those companies promising the moon. Just find a FMO that doesn’t assign commissions, pays street and you can probably get a free direct mailer with a certain amount of apps written per month.
I am new to the med supps and currently do telesales for short term plans. Yes I need a little training for med supps but I catch on quick. And yes that is why I am asking around, for example street levels and leads. But I am opened to telesales and f2f. $300 for 1k mailers is not bad.

Good morning Jay. No it's not true about my division not releasing for a year. That's preposterous especially since this all our livelihoods. The MA carriers have their release rules which I can go over with you when I'm in the office because I don't know them word for word. But nonetheless if anyone wants a release, which will always happen; you get it, period. In a nutshell, your commission would never be assigned, you would be at "street" at a minimum, and we offer free prospects and mailers, and of course, training and support for Med Advantage, Med Supps, final expense, life, etc.
Feel free to call me or shoot me an email at [email protected].

Last edited:
Good morning Jay. No it's not true about my division not releasing for a year. That's preposterous especially since this all our livelihoods. The MA carriers have their release rules which I can go over with you when I'm in the office because I don't know them word for word. But nonetheless if anyone wants a release, which will always happen; you get it, period. In a nutshell, your commission would never be assigned, you would be at "street" at a minimum, and we offer free prospects and mailers, and of course, training and support for Med Advantage, Med Supps, final expense, life, etc.
I will be in contact.

My main focus is telesales because I am currently in that field with STM plans. I am open to doing a small percentage of f2f but 98 or 99 percent telesales.

Good morning Jay. Sounds good. there are Med Supp carriers who have eApplications, there are times when a f2f just wont happen.

Hi Jay,

PLEASE do not contract with HST. I previously contracted and what a nightmare. Your commissions are significantly low and nowhere near street until you have sold a few million in business. National General does own them and even their NATGEN commissions are incredibly low. You can walk into any FMO and get significantly higher commission without ever producing a dollar in business.

Additionally they will not release you unless you pay off your debt balance, which is illegal but they will still try and hold you unless you get legal counsel involved.

Their upline does NOT care about the customer, they want you to sell whatever makes them the most amount of money and whatever will render them bonuses for whatever carrier is offering trips, money etc that month. STAY AWAY! Hii has a bonus this month then everyone will be placed into Hii. IHC is offering a trip then everyone is going into IHC.

Morgan

I just joined HST happily after a long discussion of vesting and being able to contract outside of the company.

I'm currently writing business outside HST and inside HST.
I'm also contracted with another IMO that focuses on IUL/FIAs/MYGAs/GUL

I swallowed the red pill or blue or whatever.

The revenue sharing once you reach 1M AV feels to me to be within reach and was a driving factor in why I joined. As well as the ability to take the people you recruit into your team once you reach 1M AV.

I can hit 100k AV with a few ACA clients in their 60s.

My manager is #3 in the entire company not even 3 years in.
I spoke with her over the phone on several occasions and had a sit
down lunch at a wonderful restaurant.
I trust that she's ethical and truly does what's best for her clients.
I took it hook line and sinker and attend new agent training in 3 days.

I came from the worst IMO imaginable so this is a huge upgrade to me if not the best thing out there.

Are you familiar with them? Because they assign commissions that would be considered captive correct?

Uh no.. Not neccessarily.
Captive to me and I feel many others means that you are restricted to selling products provided by carriers with which your IMO already has a relationship with.
HST is owned by Natgen, yes. However you under no obligation whatsoever to put someone in a Natgen if they'd be better served somewhere else.

That to me is the definition of non captive.

I was in a captive agency agreement.
If I wanted to write something that our agency didn't offer I was shit out of luck.
I wasn't allowed to license in other states nor contract with insurance carriers outside of our fold.

Back