Anyone Have Any Practice Exams for Florida 215?

slushpuppyking

Guru
100+ Post Club
Test day is coming up very soon (215: Life&Annuity)! I took my course online at thelicensecoach and have looked over their practive exams but was hoping to get more if possible. I took and passed my mortgage NMLS a few months back and I saw the value of having practice exams from multiple sources. It's amazing how one vendor can be so different from the next.

So if anyone has any please PM them my way OR if you know the absolute best online crash course I can take feel free to send me that info too guys!

Thanks in advance for anyone that helps me out, much appreciated. Also thanks to many of you who have posted some great advice that has gotten me so excited to be a part of this industry.

I just did an Internet search and their are plenty of websites offering test preparation - for a price.

:D

Yeah no kidding, I am paying for one right now! Just curious if anyone made their own helpful notes. When I took my tests for mortgage licenses in various states I kept some good notes and shared them with new guys to help out.

:D

Yeah no kidding, I am paying for one right now! Just curious if anyone made their own helpful notes. When I took my tests for mortgage licenses in various states I kept some good notes and shared them with new guys to help out.

Sometimes there are shared study materials listed on studyblue.com. I'm using it to make online flash cards and found some insurance materials created by a few folks.

Back