Anyone Have Success with Thad's Med Supp Leads?

You do not have to be contracted to get MS leads at this price and there are NO production requirements.

For FE leads there are production requirments if you are contracted with me.

Just clarifying, you can buy FE leads without contracting, just at a higher price ?

:biggrin:

Uggg

they were not what I expected but that's my fault I mean they were $10.50 a lead

but I will not reorder for sure
There is no age no what sup they have
people don't seem to like being asked there hobby for security question
yes they ask if they pay over $105 for Medicare plan

but like I had one when asked that question he answered I'm on total disability from govt I don't pay for anything

they still sent it over

What am I going to do waste my time returning A lead here or there
I asked for 40 leads and got them in 1 day
I did not expect that puts me on work over load
It would not be as big a deal if I knew it upfront and was told exactly what day to expect them

I mean listen if your new and have a tight budget you can work these leads hard and make some money
they are probably as good as a shared internet lead with the exception that they are not MA compliant

For a telemarketer lead I need better quality
but I say it again what should I expect for 10.50 a lead
My own fault

Its not what I am looking for if your looking for decent leads better to pay more and get more

Uggg

they were not what I expected but that's my fault I mean they were $10.50 a lead

but I will not reorder for sure
There is no age no what sup they have
people don't seem to like being asked there hobby for security question
yes they ask if they pay over $105 for Medicare plan

but like I had one when asked that question he answered I'm on total disability from govt I don't pay for anything

they still sent it over

What am I going to do waste my time returning A lead here or there
I asked for 40 leads and got them in 1 day
I did not expect that puts me on work over load
It would not be as big a deal if I knew it upfront and was told exactly what day to expect them

I mean listen if your new and have a tight budget you can work these leads hard and make some money
they are probably as good as a shared internet lead with the exception that they are not MA compliant

For a telemarketer lead I need better quality
but I say it again what should I expect for 10.50 a lead
My own fault

Its not what I am looking for if your looking for decent leads better to pay more and get more

Sorry about sending them so quick, (usually the complaints are "It took too long" LOL) but to be fair I sent half one day and half the next, due to a email address issue, I had to resend and you got all of them in at once, I would have gladly done it differently.

I also sent you 43 knowing that there may be a couple that would not be "leads". Also when I send the leads I send a note that asks that you listen to the recording and if any do not go thru the process properly then you can return them and I will replace them ASAP.

Anyway, anything I can do please let me know, I want everyone who buys the leads to make money, and sometimes TM leads like this are not for everyone.

If you have any that you would like replaced as I mentioned it is no problem. I am confident that if the leads are worked "hard" you will make money.

I hope mine dont come all at once like that, 40 in 1 day seems like too much.

yea snet him Pm said paid last week when should I expect leads

few hours later last night 40 leads

besides my follow ups mailer leads and live transfer and internet leads I have coming in my head is spinning

I only listen to the recording when Client has issue

its not like the other service I use I get 1-3 a day
with DOB current policy and price

I pay a lot more but its worth it
I just wish I could get them a little cheaper
And I may there is another I am giving a shot

but these leads are not for me

I know agents on here that do well with the final expense ones, so I have to try the med supp ones. Ben had a few recordings of how he talks to these leads, he does it quite well, mentioning the hobbies etc.

Are you trying to set appointments for these or sell over the phone?

I will attempt to sell these over the phone like the tm leads, just thought I would give these a try to minimize my overhead headache of managing callers, data etc., way easier to just buy the leads.

Back