Anyone Have Success with Thad's Med Supp Leads?

Sorry about sending them so quick, (usually the complaints are "It took too long" LOL) but to be fair I sent half one day and half the next, due to a email address issue, I had to resend and you got all of them in at once, I would have gladly done it differently.

I also sent you 43 knowing that there may be a couple that would not be "leads". Also when I send the leads I send a note that asks that you listen to the recording and if any do not go thru the process properly then you can return them and I will replace them ASAP.

Anyway, anything I can do please let me know, I want everyone who buys the leads to make money, and sometimes TM leads like this are not for everyone.

If you have any that you would like replaced as I mentioned it is no problem. I am confident that if the leads are worked "hard" you will make money.

I agree If these leads are worked hard you can make money
I said it in other posts and Ill say it again

I also will reiterate this is my fault
these leads are $10.50
I usually pay a lot more

for $10.50 the ROI should be good

I am just at the stage of the game where time is money
and am looking for less time consuming leads
even if the price is higher

----------

I know agents on here that do well with the final expense ones, so I have to try the med supp ones. Ben had a few recordings of how he talks to these leads, he does it quite well, mentioning the hobbies etc.

Are you trying to set appointments for these or sell over the phone?

I will attempt to sell these over the phone like the tm leads, just thought I would give these a try to minimize my overhead headache of managing callers, data etc., way easier to just buy the leads.

I sell over the phone

I do no in home appointments

Out of 40 leads, typically how many need to be replaced ?

I don't know, Don't know the exact criteria
they ask if they pay more the $105 for Medicare
I can say I got 1 that flat out said he gets paid from the govt
there are a bunch that answered yes but they thought that meant Medicare part B so they have $0 or low prem MA plans

I will say it is the kind of leads if you work hard you can make some money
but they are not very prequalified So I am getting Cancer Copd and other things more then I like

Listen again its $10.50 a lead If I bought 100 and worked my as off then Id close 3-6 Deals for sure

But they require a lot of work
You know if I were trying to decide whether to pay $10 for shared internet and $10.50 for these it would be a toss up
but I may lean towards thads

Its just that I am looking more for the better quality less time consuming leads

I do have some different sources but lead flow could be better
and a little less cost would be even better

There's no such thing as having your cake and eating it too...the grail doesn't exist.

Your right

that's why I said its my fault because they are so cheep

I pay for good leads guess I am looking for the happy medium
or at least just little lower cost on the good quality

but if it does not exist Ill just pay for the good leads

Based on my experience I'd say get a $20 list of 1000 names and door knock. If your going to buy tele leads find ones were a human interacts for 2-4 mins and verify' a checking account and says a agent will be calling them 3 times. Much more qualified and a much higher income lead

Back