Anyone Know Anything About Client Referral Source

gittarpikk

Expert
made contact today....sounded interesting...figured others on IF will know them if they have a track record..:biggrin:

Re: Anyone Know Anything About Clientreferralsource

run, don't walk away....
Well you've certainly presented a blunt opinion... with zero details...

since you don't take PMs ...seems kindof unfair that you would state that without an inkling of reason...or evidence....:skeptical:

Care to publicly add a morsel of detail here...?:)

I am looking for information about this source as well.

Hi Richwarren13

It would be polite if Jacobtn would have come back in the thread and offered something to back up his opinion....but obviously he has not....although he has posted several posts on different days since his post here... so IMHO opinions are like AH's eveyone has one ...and I only consider the opinions of those who care to back up what they state...ignoring the rest..

Clentreferralsource seemed like a good lead source ...and will call me again next month...I am currently with Reserve Nat....another company Jacobtn has blunt opinions about but have yet to actually get any fresh leads... which may change soon.

After viewing the CRS website, am not sure they are an established company...rather look quite 'new kid on the block' ish so am wondering if they can supply what they claim.:)

Last edited:
Scam. I sent a check next day air to them a week ago and received no leads....did more checking (google the address) it's a virtual office. Red flags that I ignored in my greed:

1. Unprofessional website
2. Call the number and select sales staff, unprofessional random persons email.
3. No credit card for initial order, check or wire only
4. No information about them anywhere online
5. Won't give a reference (claimed client confidentiality)

Lost money for me, don't do the same.

Back