Anyone Knows How I Can Sign-up To Sell This ?

Re: Does Anyone Know How I Can Sign-up To Sell This?

I'm studying for my license now. I take the test in 2 weeks.

I just heard that this plan was a good out-of-pocket protector which could be use if people have high deductibles or as a stand alone, except for the fact it doesn't help for routine physician care.

I do have plenty of money but there are too many people that I know who have been affected by having no coverage because they couldn't afford it or don't qualify so I am choosing to enter the healthcare field and will be getting with AHCP.

Get with a real health insurance company too. This supplemental thing is very questionable, and in most cases inappropriate. We will see major healthcare reform in the next year or two, and this stuff will go away, or should go away for suitability and ethical reasons. IMO.

right there with ya patch... kill all those limited plans off... these plans are a result of the present addminstration... remember bushie standing up there before the nation and saying that we should let the consumers pick their benefits and options... saying we should have policies that dont cover everything.... well, on the surface that may look great but the problem is clients dont have a clue whats best for them and unethical agents chasing the higher comissions will mask the plans and present them as full coverage... or just never address the things that are limited.... just flat wrong and just a bonehead decision by our leaders

right there with ya patch... kill all those limited plans off... these plans are a result of the present addminstration... remember bushie standing up there before the nation and saying that we should let the consumers pick their benefits and options... saying we should have policies that dont cover everything.... well, on the surface that may look great but the problem is clients dont have a clue whats best for them and unethical agents chasing the higher comissions will mask the plans and present them as full coverage... or just never address the things that are limited.... just flat wrong and just a bonehead decision by our leaders

That is a real stretch to come with that interpretation even for you. So, what you are saying is that it is Bush's fault? Give me a fuc*ing break!

It is the scum-ball companies and the bottom feeding agents, not the President of the United States of America who have put these together and are screwing people by selling them.

Do you really think that the President of the United States of America really sat down with the insurance companies and formulated these plans?

No reasonably intelligent person would have taken his comments, assuming you have our facts correct, and assumed that gave companies the license to cheat and rip people off with these crap policies.

Why did the companies develop them? Why did the DOI's approve them? Why are the bottom feeders selling them?

Do you really believe that it is because the President of the United States of America told them to? I want some of what you are smoking.

That is a real stretch to come with that interpretation even for you. So, what you are saying is that it is Bush's fault? Give me a fuc*ing break!

It is Bushies fault that he took Peelers toy away, and now he can't play poker or some crap like that.... and now he is pissed forever, and everything is Bushies fault...

About right, Peeler...?

r

well, on the surface that may look great but the problem is clients dont have a clue whats best for them and unethical agents chasing the higher comissions will mask the plans and present them as full coverage...

Higher commissions?

This product at best pays 30% - 6 months advance would be less than $125 - high commissions?

In addition - why would an agent be "unethical" if it was selling a legal product to a buyer that wanted it?

Typical "traditional" agent response . . .

Tom

Back