Anyone Out Here Happy/successful in the Insurance Industry?

I started in final expense and transitioned over to medicare after I built a large enough book to do so.

I had the same exact path. The persistency and renewals with Medicare Supplements, and the ease with which they can be sold lured me and I'm very glad for it.

Used car sales , flim flam , always take a shower when I come back in to get the smoke and dirt off me from climbing through govt housing responding to leads or trailers with 15 dogs and 10 people living in one and all smoking , with health conditions all on disability .....

FE is crawling around with people who are just surviving in lifes sewer. The average person who has had a deceit life and has been responsible already took care of this a long time ago......sure you will catch some in transition , but the majority are living off the government looking for their check.

Maybe its my area and everyone else is doing great....but going back to building businesses like I use to , was successful in the past , but I worked with people who cared , had jobs and a sense of purpose in life.

:twitchy:They call it burial insurance ......time to bury it.

If I felt as you do, I would do just that. I would not make one more call on people I thought so poorly of simply to try to make a living off them.

I feel so different from all you charity fellows..... I got into this business and stayed in this business for 30 years for one simple reason.....

GREED

I made a lot of money in this business in my 20's and continued that through out my career through one endeavor or another..... I have sold all the lines you can sell as an agent and that diversity is what allowed me to achieve what I achieved....

And I did all that while staying married and raising my kids without any regrets......

Insurance is the best opportunity anyone can ever have to change their lot in life.... The better you get the more income you make.... Hard work is rewarded and your family benefits from it.

Skipper

Back