Anyone Remember?

Norwayguy

I have spent way too much time here.
5000 Post Club
Norway, ME
Anyone remember a couple of years ago there was a company that was selling a monthly service $10 per month for unlimited leads but you had to register your computer with their site and the leads were not downloadable?

Anyone remember a couple of years ago there was a company that was selling a monthly service $10 per month for unlimited leads but you had to register your computer with their site and the leads were not downloadable?

Was it goleads? I don't remember what it used to be, but that sounds about right. Not so surprisingly their prices have gone up.

Was it goleads? I don't remember what it used to be, but that sounds about right. Not so surprisingly their prices have gone up.

Holy crap...I just looked and now thier program is $150 per month with a 4 month minimum... :)

Holy crap...I just looked and now thier program is $150 per month with a 4 month minimum... :)

You'll likely find this interesting. In light of companies offering large volume data at ridiculously low pricing the industry is going to be responding by actually *increasing* the pricing on the rest of the data. The decision has been made to keep investing in quality data services and while it's going to result in the pricing for most providers going up, it's a way of competing with companies that are cheapening the industry.

Not surprisingly, companies that offer low priced data raise their prices once they get a customer base.

And don't forget their "Premier Leads" Program. Only $750.00 a month (4 mo. min.) but you get a CRM and 10,000 emails each month and 5,000 "leads".

WOW!

Back