Anyone Seeing CovCA Enrollees Showing Up on Agent Portal?

I have several clients that signed up and paid as far back as November and December, but I see nothing on the agent portal under incoming business or current clients for them. I assume since the carriers are having issues... answering the phone...that they have not gotten to updating the portal, but wanted to check that it just wasn't me doing something wrong.

Most have not received ID cards either and so don't even know if they are covered...how do they go to the doctor if they need to? Pay cash and hope for reimbursement? Again, if they posted it on my agent site, I could just give the ID number to my clients, confirm coverage with them and alleviate tons of anticipation and frustration....you would think that would be a priority.

I have several clients that signed up and paid as far back as November and December, but I see nothing on the agent portal under incoming business or current clients for them. I assume since the carriers are having issues... answering the phone...that they have not gotten to updating the portal, but wanted to check that it just wasn't me doing something wrong.

Most have not received ID cards either and so don't even know if they are covered...how do they go to the doctor if they need to? Pay cash and hope for reimbursement? Again, if they posted it on my agent site, I could just give the ID number to my clients, confirm coverage with them and alleviate tons of anticipation and frustration....you would think that would be a priority.

Our office has done over 100 through Covered Ca. Not one has showed up on broker portal.
And, we have been calling Anthem to make CC payments using the ACN and Anthem does not show us as the broker!

Our office has done over 100 through Covered Ca. Not one has showed up on broker portal.
And, we have been calling Anthem to make CC payments using the ACN and Anthem does not show us as the broker!

That's the problem with you agents. You're more concerned about affording breakfast than helping your clients.

Rick

By broker portal, do you mean CC broker portal or the individual carrier's broker portal?

Back