Anyone Using Google Apps?

I use Google Apps. Does anyone in the forum have experience with, or recommendations on corresponding records management software for Google Apps? I'm interested in hearing feedback about any available options.

I do... Google aps are just the best and friendly ones you can get from any email files online.
You should try most of it, really cool compared to hotmail and yahoo.

I don't use Google Apps yet, because I've only used about 15% of my Personal Gmail account's space.

But I do everything online:

*Toktumi 800 # service
* Google Voice local number
* Gmail for emails, including the ability to send/rec from my professional email account.
* Google Calendar.
*Google Docs/Box.net
*Online Fax Service
* NitroPDF---I don't use a printer or fax machine. Just use this software to fill out or sign any pdf doc.

I tried using Outlook, but I don't like all my email stored on a computer....I prefer it stored online.

How do you like google voice for your number? I heard there was some controversy because they were auto listening in on peoples calls? not sure if that was legit or internet conspiracy.

Try fooling around with Google Voice next. How about the idea of having a local number in several cities that you do business in so people can call you no matter where you are, the call can be forwarded to any phone, or multiple phones, and all this for free. I don't know how they do it.

I had the same idea. I set up a different Google Voice account for 4 different area codes in the vicinity.

Here's the problem. You need each of the Google Voice numbers to forward to a unique number, and that number cannot be another Google Voice number.

So I set up the first number to forward to the office, the second to the office's back line, the third to my cell phone, the last to another agent's cell phone (which is less than ideal).

If anyone has found a way to set it up so that I could possibly have all 4 Google Voice numbers ring on my cell phone, I would love to hear it.

I use it and I love it.

I use Salesforce.com for my cloud contact management/calender etc.

If I want to email a contact while I am logged into salesforce, I click email and I email the client from google apps...

Here is the cool part, salesforce logs/records my email into the clients online file to use later for compliance etc.

I set up a Google Apps domain for us last year. It has been great; my producers use the calendar to schedule follow ups. Email and docs are very easy to use.

Worth the $10/year!!!!!

question about google apps.....i have about 4 domains I send mail through....1 gmail.....1 agency im through....2 owned domains....

can u set up different folders/inboxes.. instead of it all being in one inbox?

Google Apps is basically Gmail for the enterprise.

You can use POP/IMAP with multiple accounts just like in GMail. You can send mail as other addresses, all with GMail's superior spam filtering and rule sets.

Back