Anyone Work with Senior Healthcare Consultants?

rfergeson

Has anyone actually worked with SHC to sell medicare supplements? They guarantee 5-6 preset appointments Tues-Friday, I spend half of my time prospecting, I close sales when I am with people so I guess my question is, is this legit?

I did not work for them, but a very close friend did. He got out. he said the presentation was great. He thought the leads where not so good, and that you pay for them no matter what.
He ranted for three hours on how bad the place was. if you want to be micro managed it might be good.

I sat through the webinar today. I liked what I saw until it came to a 599.00 initial investment. Combine that with all of the negative things that I heard, I think I'll pass. When they show you the "average" income they do not figure in the lead cost. Even if you did make 1500.00 starting off, you would have 500 in lead charges plus all of your other expenses. It is a big gamble. They recruit 100's of agents each week, maybe 1000's, and hope that 1 or 2 will make it. The others paid their 600 to cover the success of 1 or 2.

This is just the impression I get at this point. If anyone has real experience with SHC I would really love to hear fro you.

be afraid be very afraid i just quit after only 30 days i was the last of my new group of 12. they hound you to death reports, phone calles six or seven times a day. my presets were 3 hours away from home and not of any quality, half didnt want to let me in. i put 1200 hundred miles on my car the first 3 days. i just ran out of gas money . i paid more than most because i was experenced and harder to train. after i quit they drafted 136 out of my checking account with the direct deposit form i signed when i was hired; to cover the cost of the presets. then a day later e mailed me saying they made a mistake and took 106 more. can anyone say overdraft charges? should i go on? there's more. tell everyone, learn from my mistake.

Back