Appointment Setters

mvsinsur

Hi guys and ladies. I do have a leads but have a hard time to set appointments over the phone. Maybe it's my thick accent or any other reason, but it is a fact. I can sell when I'm there, but to get to that point, it's the challenge for me. Can any of you recommend someone or the agency for that purpose? I do a door knocking for now but its not that efficient.
Thx.

What kind of insurance are you selling? I think you would be more successful door knocking rather than hiring an appointment setter.
Selling's the easy part. Prospecting is what you need to be good at in order to succeed in this business.

If you are good at selling, pay people to prospect for you. Your time is much more valuable sitting in front of people. Whether its hiring someone to use a dialer, or sending direct mail, you ll make more paying someone hourly to prospect while you make money selling

Although I can't recommend anyone I will say don't give up too easily on developing your phone skills. Using the telephone is a very inexpensive way to generate business whether you're making calls yourself or hiring someone to do so. Try to find a healthy mix of lead gen methods (door-knocking, telesales, buying leads, etc.) rather than dumping all your eggs in one basket.

If you need an appointment setter, we can provide you with a virtual assistant from $5 per hour. Many of our cllients are real estate and insurance agents. Email me at [email protected].

Yes, please or at the very least put it in the proper venue like the Offers Forum perhaps.

Back