Appointment Setting 101

Sure thing. Nothing groundbreaking or super fancy. It’s all in the way you’re trained to deliver it lol. Usually something like this:

Hello Mary?

Hey there Mary this is Brandon and I'm licensed in (State) with Senior Benefits & Services.

I wasn't calling to bother ya...I was just trying to touch base with you real quick.

The reason I’m calling is because we had received the little postcard you filled out and mailed back to us requesting the information on the state regulated Final Expense programs.

So I just need to verify what you wrote on the card (to make sure I was reading it correctly//it's still correct).

Looks like you wrote down your age as 68. Is that correct? Great. And you wrote your address as __________? Great!

Well like I said I'm the licensed representative in (city) and my job is to just get you the information you requested.

Now they actually have me out that way tomorrow all day visiting with folks and it just takes 4-5 minutes to get that information to you and I was just wondering if before lunch or after lunch works best?

Sure thing. Nothing groundbreaking or super fancy. It’s all in the way you’re trained to deliver it lol. Usually something like this:

Hello Mary?

Hey there Mary this is Brandon and I'm licensed in (State) with Senior Benefits & Services.

I wasn't calling to bother ya...I was just trying to touch base with you real quick.

The reason I’m calling is because we had received the little postcard you filled out and mailed back to us requesting the information on the state regulated Final Expense programs.

So I just need to verify what you wrote on the card (to make sure I was reading it correctly//it's still correct).

Looks like you wrote down your age as 68. Is that correct? Great. And you wrote your address as __________? Great!

Well like I said I'm the licensed representative in (city) and my job is to just get you the information you requested.

Now they actually have me out that way tomorrow all day visiting with folks and it just takes 4-5 minutes to get that information to you and I was just wondering if before lunch or after lunch works best?

Thanks!

Brandon you are a machine mate and any rookie agent would be lucky to have you as their mentor. I can't wait to get up there and ride with you again so that we can cause some more damage.

It is great to see folks who are putting up admirable numbers share here as freely as they are now doing. I know I have benefited from some of the recent discussions.

Brandon you are a machine mate and any rookie agent would be lucky to have you as their mentor. I can't wait to get up there and ride with you again so that we can cause some more damage.

I second that statement
you are a machine Brandon... you are also one of the most inspiring agents I have met in my 14 years in this market... I am happy to also call you a friend... keep up the great work

Back