Facebook Lead Appointment's

Yea different things

Facebook is far lower intent then direct website interaction

I do Mailers for Medicare for call ins, these are so far 100% close rate
Actually lost one but this guys seemed really off

I am working on tweaking these I lost money on it, however I am finding if I go one county out its ok but further no calls

So I can probably get this to where is cost me only one years commission per deal

Anything else I have done for Medicare in the last few years has been a flop besides referrals

But Facebook for Medicare is Horrible, really bad, but for Life its not as bad I am getting conversations

However they are def harder sales but more contacts, and its kind of fun learning how to

Besides that with all the changes going on with Medicare, I feel 1 learning and adding another line is smart, and gaining new sales skills is valuable
With Facebook Medicare leads your learning what call centers go through . To get responses for Medicare outside t-65’s you need an inticement of a food card or something free .That implies low income who tend to switch a ton. For Medicare to work outside low income that requires massive local branding . Postcards within 40 miles that have your pic on it . Google business . Local Facebook advertising . Sponsoring events , referral partners like hospitals , drs and dentist offices and small pharmacy’s .Over time those work .

With Facebook Medicare leads your learning what call centers go through . To get responses for Medicare outside t-65’s you need an inticement of a food card or something free .That implies low income who tend to switch a ton. For Medicare to work outside low income that requires massive local branding . Postcards within 40 miles that have your pic on it . Google business . Local Facebook advertising . Sponsoring events , referral partners like hospitals , drs and dentist offices and small pharmacy’s .Over time those work .
Are small independent pharmacies able to continue as viable businesses today ?

caveat, not an agent.

And not because an agent needs to discover modern tools that help him (or her) manage their time more effectively with prospects and clients?

And (I have no clue how recording works but I know it is out there), maybe have recordings of customer interactions for use in the event of future misunderstandings?
caveat, you should be

All of that is part of it.

But I was talking about why it's growing.

New and younger agents that are coming into the business have the internet and all the tools that go with it. Many spend their whole day looking at a computer screen. (some of us old guys do too)

What's lost in all of this is people skills. Newer agents aren't getting that.

This is not the same thing, but . . .

I never answer incoming calls from unknown callers . . . even it there is a name on caller ID. I let it go to voice mail. I figure if it is important they will leave a message.

Some leave a message, most don't. If they don't leave a message I don't call them.

If they do leave a message and say to call the next day (or whenever) I call them back immediately.

"Sorry I missed your call. Is this a good time to talk? How can I help you?"..

I let them lead from that point. I listen and take notes. I don't interrupt except if I need to clarify something. "Did you say you are still working?"

Some folks will talk until the cows come home if you let them, but interrupting their speech cycle puts me back in control before I let them go forward.

If they get into specifics, such as "just need rates" I say OK, but let me get some information first.

They are NOT calling for rates, they are calling for information and answers to their questions. For the few that really just want rates, I send them a rate report and put them on my newsletter. Most of these are never heard from again, but a few call me back weeks or months later and are ready to buy. One called a few months ago, said he bought from another agent but that didn't work out because the carrier would not allow a bank draft from a business account. Because I had a carrier that would do that, I took the order and wrote the application on the spot.

Is your name spelled B I G T A L K E R? OK, I need your DOB, county and zip as well as your email address. After we finish getting your questions answered, I will send you an email, summarizing what we discussed. I want you to have time to think things over, and ask additional questions at a later time.

All of this is designed to take the pressure off, make them feel like they are in control and free to get information without committing to anything.

Once we have a dialogue going I will mention things that I do and other agents don't do. Something to separate me from the peddlers.

This kind of approach is too slow and methodical for most agents but that doesn't bother me because my closing ratio is in the high 90's and the same for persistency.

What works for me may not for you.

YMMV

This is not the same thing, but . . .

I never answer incoming calls from unknown callers . . . even it there is a name on caller ID. I let it go to voice mail. I figure if it is important they will leave a message.

Some leave a message, most don't. If they don't leave a message I don't call them.

If they do leave a message and say to call the next day (or whenever) I call them back immediately.

"Sorry I missed your call. Is this a good time to talk? How can I help you?"..

I let them lead from that point. I listen and take notes. I don't interrupt except if I need to clarify something. "Did you say you are still working?"

Some folks will talk until the cows come home if you let them, but interrupting their speech cycle puts me back in control before I let them go forward.

If they get into specifics, such as "just need rates" I say OK, but let me get some information first.

They are NOT calling for rates, they are calling for information and answers to their questions. For the few that really just want rates, I send them a rate report and put them on my newsletter. Most of these are never heard from again, but a few call me back weeks or months later and are ready to buy. One called a few months ago, said he bought from another agent but that didn't work out because the carrier would not allow a bank draft from a business account. Because I had a carrier that would do that, I took the order and wrote the application on the spot.

Is your name spelled B I G T A L K E R? OK, I need your DOB, county and zip as well as your email address. After we finish getting your questions answered, I will send you an email, summarizing what we discussed. I want you to have time to think things over, and ask additional questions at a later time.

All of this is designed to take the pressure off, make them feel like they are in control and free to get information without committing to anything.

Once we have a dialogue going I will mention things that I do and other agents don't do. Something to separate me from the peddlers.

This kind of approach is too slow and methodical for most agents but that doesn't bother me because my closing ratio is in the high 90's and the same for persistency.

What works for me may not for you.

YMMV
That is very good! No, that is excellent. :yes:

Caveat, not an agent.

So from a business perspective, is this what an insurance agent has to look at -- spending one year's commission to add a new client to their book?

For Medicare inbound one call close super high intent is well worth it

the only problem is there is only so much I am going to get on a such a small area

I am only going to get a couple deals a month from that alone

Yea it did not used to be that way

But I like the Idea of getting 100 or so from local mailers and referrals each year with very little effort

and then doing FE with the rst of my time

Rather then trying to work DSNP Medicare leads

Now If I could get good Medicare Supplement leads higher incolme and late retires like I used to get then this would be different

I agree. I don’t believe it would ever work to let people fill your calendar out in the future. Even scheduling their own appointment for later today will likely have a huge no-show rate.

I agree. I'd rather speak with a lead now not later this week or next week. I believe they will have cooled down by then. Maybe some of the other agents that use calendly all week long will share their "no show" numbers. And if the interest level is as high as if they had spoken with the lead when the lead responded to the ad.

Back