Facebook Lead Appointment's

Personally I dont know a whole lot about it

I did buis a certain way from 2010 to 2018 worked great,
this was Medicare
I had a consultation approach, I bought exclusive internet leads

I just called them 3 times a day for 3 to 4 days,

If someone really wanted to think about it , or have info emailed I usually let them have it that way, unless I felt they were BS

and for the most part I made the same % every month

it worked until it did not , everything changed

I never worked with all this tech or systems, whatever, but NOW things are deferent

I am learning to adapt, this is what many who claim to be doing well seem to do

Look I am not complaining I am just learning

My numbers are good enough for training, I feel and I am improving, I am just trying to learn the best approaches on things and how to make them work. and how to improve what I am doing

and to kind of understand the how's and why these systems work and why they are set up

not to debate things

What I am guessing is it does seem the people who have the most issue with these things, who don't have any productive info to add, are either face to face or phone TV leads

But why are you guys having such and issue with a discussion about doing things other then the way you do them?

why does it bother you guys so much

I did find help here by the way and really good input, but why does it bother you
It doesn’t bother me. I just don’t understand I guess. If someone told me to call them on the 15th at 2:00 and I had set my calendar so they could do that, I would call them on the 15th at 2:00. I would have around a 5% expectation that they would answer. But if I was a phone sales agent that was going to be sitting at my desk that day anyway it’s worth a try.

I don’t understand why let them set appointments for certain times and then call them at other times. That seems like it would work less frequently.

But again, I am assuming. I’m learning from these discussions too.

It doesn’t bother me. I just don’t understand I guess. If someone told me to call them on the 15th at 2:00 and I had set my calendar so they could do that, I would call them on the 15th at 2:00. I would have around a 5% expectation that they would answer. But if I was a phone sales agent that was going to be sitting at my desk that day anyway it’s worth a try.

I don’t understand why let them set appointments for certain times and then call them at other times. That seems like it would work less frequently.

Ahh I get it

Well I really did not understand it too at first,

Only appointments I had before were appointments I made, and they had a higher likelihood of being there

But apparently this is a thing with Facebook leads for life ins

I guess its like they did something like sending the mail back

They say its higher intent, well see over time

Because setting an appointment a week out is a smokescreen and 99% chance they’re not there . But vic corrected that by only allowing them to go 2 days out. He now understand’s the importance of controlling the calendar .

Ahh I get it

Well I really did not understand it too at first,

Only appointments I had before were appointments I made, and they had a higher likelihood of being there

But apparently this is a thing with Facebook leads for life ins

I guess its like they did something like sending the mail back

They say its higher intent, well see over time
About a month ago I added Calendy to my website and I'm already seeing results. And I'm not even promoting it.

I've had several make an appointment. But it's all been for medicare. I have no idea how it's going to work for life leads.

Personally I don't like them. I'd rather just pick up the phone and call you if I want to talk to you.

The biggest problem I see with FB leads is yours or mine getting lost in all the noise. When was the last time you logged onto FB without seeing 10 to 15 different ads from some 20 year old that just happens to be an expert on medicare?

But anything will work if you tweak it right.

Because setting an appointment a week out is a smokescreen and 99% chance they’re not there . But vic corrected that by only allowing them to go 2 days out. He now understand’s the importance of controlling the calendar .
I agree. I don’t believe it would ever work to let people fill your calendar out in the future. Even scheduling their own appointment for later today will likely have a huge no-show rate.

About a month ago I added Calendy to my website and I'm already seeing results. And I'm not even promoting it.

I've had several make an appointment. But it's all been for medicare. I have no idea how it's going to work for life leads.

Personally I don't like them. I'd rather just pick up the phone and call you if I want to talk to you.

The biggest problem I see with FB leads is yours or mine getting lost in all the noise. When was the last time you logged onto FB without seeing 10 to 15 different ads from some 20 year old that just happens to be an expert on medicare?

It’s going to be far different for Medicare than life.

People actually want to talk about Medicare options.

Very few want to talk about life ins.

It’s going to be far different for Medicare than life.

People actually want to talk about Medicare options.

Very few want to talk about life ins.
I agree. Two different worlds.

And all this calendar booking stuff will only get bigger. And it's because of all the new kids coming into the business.

How many of these FB pimps have ever gone out and DK'd a house like you and I have. Not that many.

The business is changing.

Yea different things

Facebook is far lower intent then direct website interaction

I do Mailers for Medicare for call ins, these are so far 100% close rate
Actually lost one but this guys seemed really off

I am working on tweaking these I lost money on it, however I am finding if I go one county out its ok but further no calls

So I can probably get this to where is cost me only one years commission per deal

Anything else I have done for Medicare in the last few years has been a flop besides referrals

But Facebook for Medicare is Horrible, really bad, but for Life its not as bad I am getting conversations

However they are def harder sales but more contacts, and its kind of fun learning how to

Besides that with all the changes going on with Medicare, I feel 1 learning and adding another line is smart, and gaining new sales skills is valuable

So I can probably get this to where is cost me only one years commission per deal
Caveat, not an agent.

So from a business perspective, is this what an insurance agent has to look at -- spending one year's commission to add a new client to their book?

And all this calendar booking stuff will only get bigger. And it's because of all the new kids coming into the business.
caveat, not an agent.

And not because an agent needs to discover modern tools that help him (or her) manage their time more effectively with prospects and clients?

And (I have no clue how recording works but I know it is out there), maybe have recordings of customer interactions for use in the event of future misunderstandings?

Back