Appointment Setting In Exchange for Mentoring

Got it! I’ll never forget going to take the 6!! Had to be there at 6 am to test at 7. Cried like a baby before going in because I knew a bad result would mean being fired upon retirn. I take the test and the screen blacked out. I thought the power went down and I swore I was going to argue that it’s an auto pass since their system went down.

Just as I was about to stand up and raise hell, the screen flashed that I had passed with an 86%. I looked and said there must be a mistake. Then I got up and ran like hell because if there was a mistake, I wasn’t sitting around waiting for discovery!!! talk about being green in an industry!!’
But I took my lumps and learned quicker than most at that company. Believe me when I say that I paid my dues there!

Just watched that video. It was awsome!
2 things I’ve always said. An unhappy client is a risk, go above and beyond to assist.
2. Present all info in a clear/ easy to understand manner. Check for understanding, address The elephant in the room. People don’t want to appear stupid, but you can tell when they are just saying that they understand to save face.
I originally went to school for law, which is good and bad, I try to look at everything I do from a legal standpoint. Sometimes it causes me to be over cautious. But can you really ever be to cautious with someone else’s money? CYA and make sure they understand what they are getting.

Reactions: DHK
Hi Ann,
I feel your pain!
It is very fustrating identifying those that really want support you vs those who want to manipulate for their gain.
I'd like to reach out to help you reach your professional goals.
I truly believe,
"You can get everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want."
Zig Ziglars
I look forward to your reply!
Create a Great Day

LOMA COURSES! I’ve finally answered my own question! Where do you go to really learn the ins and outs of insurance products? LOMA!
And, get some initials behind your name! Here is to hoping I can one day type the frigging alphabet behind my name, one designation at a time-LOL

Back