Are Agents Selling FloridaBlue RPPO at Seminars Misleading or Misinformed?

yogooglethis

Guru
1000 Post Club
I have talked to quite a few prospects this OEP who have enrolled in the FloridaBlue RPPO mostly at seminars and most of them are not aware of what they are really going to pay for outpatient services and diagnostics.Most of these people think they are going to pay 0 for routine labs and from what I can see reading the summary of benefits it's 40.00 and also many were lead to believe they will pay 50.00 for MRI.CT Scans etc. when it's actually 30%

FloridaBlue RPPO is in a good position because they have all the doctors that UHC has dropped but from one of my clients on UHC RPPO told me when she attended a FloridaBlue RPPO seminar that they didn't hand out benefit information until after the seminar was over and they mostly talked about how great the network is and also about how FloridaBlue's bargaining power in negotiating rates with providers is so great that their 30% co insurance cost for outpatient and diagnostics services is still going to be lower than UHC 20% for the same services.WTF?

... she attended a FloridaBlue RPPO seminar that they didn't hand out benefit information until after the seminar was over...

There's nothing wrong with handing out benefit information at the end of a seminar. The rest of your post could be problematic.

Back