Are You Buying Net Leads in the Same Volume?

The other day I received an internet lead from insureme, for the first time in months. I quit buying internet leads at the end of September, once I knew about the commission cuts.

I thought my account was turned off, and asked the lead about the quote request. She told me that she had responded to an email. This was a $12 life lead, you can send out an email blast and pay far less than $12/lead or you can generate the same quality from your own website.

Not long ago I felt that trying to generate your own "net" leads and competing with the ginormous lead houses was a joke. Now, it seems to be the way to do it.

Bill,

where do you sell? You can compete with the lead companies. Give me a hollar and I will share some ideas.

Joe
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
oops my phone number is 215 942-4003 x 230

Last edited:
I compete with the lead companies daily. Healthinsurance.org has been the toughest to compete against. I know they were selling leads but now I think they might be hooked up with ehealthsurance.com as some type of affiliate or they could of sold out to them.

4th Quarter I ranked number 1 on big search term for my state. I got approved 40+ health policies approved. Then on Dec. 15 I lost my number one ranking and dropped down to the 3rd spot. Had I kept that 1st spot I think I could of put on another 6-8 policies.

Right now I have my SEO working on getting my rank back to number one. My blog got taken off line for some reason and that is when I dropped.

When these lead companies thin out I think I could get approved 20+ polices a month. If individual producing agents thin out then I could see producing 40 a month or maybe even more.

If you have a number one ranking site I think it is possible to write 4 policies a day Mon-Fri.

I compete with the lead companies daily. Healthinsurance.org has been the toughest to compete against. I know they were selling leads but now I think they might be hooked up with ehealthsurance.com as some type of affiliate or they could of sold out to them.

4th Quarter I ranked number 1 on big search term for my state. I got approved 40+ health policies approved. Then on Dec. 15 I lost my number one ranking and dropped down to the 3rd spot. Had I kept that 1st spot I think I could of put on another 6-8 policies.

Right now I have my SEO working on getting my rank back to number one. My blog got taken off line for some reason and that is when I dropped.

When these lead companies thin out I think I could get approved 20+ polices a month. If individual producing agents thin out then I could see producing 40 a month or maybe even more.

If you have a number one ranking site I think it is possible to write 4 policies a day Mon-Fri.

sounds like you have a great business. Kudos. Are you doing any Pay Per click advertising?

I see the future of indy like this. Its going to be real good or real bad. If we're somehow permitted to participate with the exchanges. wow it could be huge in 2014. I loose 1 out of 3 to medical underwriting and spend a few hours every day putting apps in,getting physician statements and calling clients to give them bad news. Having one page apps and G Issue would free up time to sell. Its also comforting to know that every person I sell a policy to is G Issue and that I will be paid. How much compensation..well thats the question.

Cheers

Joe

It's keeping the rankings that is the tough part.

I have ran a couple of PPC on the group side with little success.

Underwriting is a bitch and I have had to change my pre screening process yet again. I ran into Golden Rule where they would decline people if they were over weight with highcholesterol & high blood pressure. I am writing this biz at Standard 2 and it ends up being a decline.

sounds like you have a great business. Kudos. Are you doing any Pay Per click advertising?

I see the future of indy like this. Its going to be real good or real bad. If we're somehow permitted to participate with the exchanges. wow it could be huge in 2014. I loose 1 out of 3 to medical underwriting and spend a few hours every day putting apps in,getting physician statements and calling clients to give them bad news. Having one page apps and G Issue would free up time to sell. Its also comforting to know that every person I sell a policy to is G Issue and that I will be paid. How much compensation..well thats the question.

Cheers

Joe

ABC or bill 3173 if you are serious about beating the lead companies get a hold of me. I will help you more simply for the satisfaction of competition of beating the giants at their own game.

I have made my money, and now devote a lot to helping others in insurance keep more of their own money by showing them how to do it themselves.

For 14+ years I have used the internet to beat out insurance companies, therefore swindling lead companies that consume $4 of capital to produce a lousy lead that is often useless - sounds good.

Joe: Holidays are over. Ready to help you whenever it is good for you. 800-822-6424

Isn't it very expensive to rank tops in search engines? I tries it before and spent thousands of dollars with no sales.

First off I would not even talk with someone that uses the word "swindling" while they are prospecting on a forum.

ABC or bill 3173 if you are serious about beating the lead companies get a hold of me. I will help you more simply for the satisfaction of competition of beating the giants at their own game.

I have made my money, and now devote a lot to helping others in insurance keep more of their own money by showing them how to do it themselves.

For 14+ years I have used the internet to beat out insurance companies, therefore swindling lead companies that consume $4 of capital to produce a lousy lead that is often useless - sounds good.

Joe: Holidays are over. Ready to help you whenever it is good for you. 800-822-6424

Yes, it can be expensive.
1st you need a solid domain name
2nd a well developed website
3rd monthly budget to spend on SEO

If you developed it correctly then you could see a 300% on your money in a couple of years.

Isn't it very expensive to rank tops in search engines? I tries it before and spent thousands of dollars with no sales.

First off I would not even talk with someone that uses the word "swindling" while they are prospecting on a forum.

I'm not looking for business on this forum but I do agree that there isn't a lead company that I have experienced that didn't swindle agents. The last one I used swore that they had no affiliation with gohealth. (Does ASAP ring a bell)? Mostcrap?

I don't have experience with all the lead companies so I certainly won't say they are all dishonest. Maybe.

Rick

I'm not looking for business on this forum...

I don't have experience with all the lead companies so I certainly won't say they are all dishonest. Maybe.

Rick

A lot of people on this forum say something similar to the above but they have interests in various associations or they have lead companies or they have training services or they have books and sales tools for sale or they have software products or they are recruiting entities or they are connected with GAs or they are part of MLMs... and so on.

I don't have experience with everyone on this forum so I certainly won't say they are all looking for business. Maybe.

Back