Asap Quotes

"On the agent account web site with Insure me you can choose to pay an additional charge for the lead to be sold to only 5 agent, 3 agents or exclusive."

You still might end up competing against eight others.

No kidding. When they called to excitely let me know about that option, I bit my lip to keep from laughing.

"We have a great offer for you, up your lead costs and lower your ROI, oh and raise ours"

I realized when they came out with that program that they think most agents are stupid. Truly pathetic.

GoHealth, ASAP, Prospect Zone, Norvax - they are all in bed together having an orgie. Avoid all of them because they are the most unethical companies in the industry. And Norvax is the queen bee of the whole lot. Its funny with all of their bad press they just keep on becoming a large insurance agency: Prospect Zone and ASAP are Norvax's front organization for GoHealth. They want to be the next EHealth while posing as the independent insurance agent's friend. They never come into a forum like this and defend themselves OR their business practices because they can't.

Chumps: Ask Rick Bronstein about the inbred relationship between ASAP and Norvax. ASAP will "claim" there is no relationship, but they lie just like Norvax lies. I wish Rick would again post here about Norvax and ASAP. Dishonest. Both of them to the core.

I did see Rick's post and I deeply respect Rick (especially since he has paid more dues to my Association than anyone).

But it would be nice to see the proof in writing...maybe an old press release from Norvax.

Re Norvax...I don't buy PZ leads as they are indeed the worst of the worst. But I do still use their quote engine and other related software and despite some recent issues, they do a good job most of the time.

Curiously, I have called and emailed Jeremiah from Norvax with questions but continue to receive no response. Oddly, every other person at Norvax is extremely quick to respond to any question I have.

Chumps: Respectfully, Jeremiah is a company man and answers to the company brass. They will say anything and do anything to build GoHealth - at the expense of the individual broker. Well, enough for now of my personal gripes with Norvax. I just find them useless and unethical in all business practices. At least they help you when you call them.

Well...my main concern...and I should preface by saying that I have NEVER seen any proof that this is happening...is that the leads that my websites generate (10-15 per day) and that are imported into Norvax...are being used and sold to other brokers...even though they are mine.

Again...no proof this is happening but considering that Norvax is in the business of generating leads, and so am I...well...I would hate for that to happen.

I always tell prospects that visit my sites (in writing) that their information will never be shared with anybody else. I would hate to break that promise.

Back when I used Norvax I was told they do in fact use leads generated by broker sites and sell them to brokers in other areas that do not compete with you.

In your example, you are (presumably although not verified) licensed in OH & PA. Leads generated by your site in the other 55 states could then be sold to brokers who are dumb enough to actually pay PZ for leads. Now that you have your affiliate button turned on, you are supposed to get credit for leads generated outside of your designated area.

Of course there is no way (as I recall) of knowing how many leads were actually generated and if you are getting paid on them. There is also no way of knowing if leads generated in your territory are sold, or not, to other brokers.

It is basically a trust issue . . .

Since your site is "tuned" for OH leads, you probably are not generating that many leads in the other 56 states. Most brokers don't know how to, or have not paid someone, to optimize their site for a geographic area. Given the number of Norvax quote engines that are out there, and the number of brokers who have not turned on their affiliate button, it is quite possible that Norvax/PZ is doing very well selling leads where there is zero cost to them.

Somarco: Enlightening post. What should be known and acknowledged: Don't put anything past Norvax.

Back