Asap Quotes

From what I know about the Norvax QE, if your website generates an out of State lead from your Norvax QE and you are not licensed in that State, you never get the lead, right? However, I think Norvax does.

Could it be possible loudee's lead came from an internet quote request from Burcham Benefits from a State Burcham Benefits doesn't hold a license? If so, perhaps Norvax took that lead and sent loudee the lead through the ASAP system.

Just got off the phone with Jessie from ASAP. She is going to credit all the leads which were sent late. It is a server problem on ASAP's end.

I'm still puzzled about the way other web sites show on my email header. I'm 99.99% sure it is on Norvaxs' end.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Today every ASAP lead is coming in exactly 17 minutes late. Does that make sense to anyone?

Last edited:
It has been in my opinion after buying leads from a few different vendors that they are what most are saying in this forum not worth the paper you print them on. It doesn't matter what company you use some agents have luck with them and others don't. The main thing I am getting is that people are saying to me "Your #10 or I have gotten 15 emails after only going to one site and putting in information." IMO I think they are selling the leads between each other, but posting on their sites we only sell on average 3 times that line is a buncha BS. I tested InsureMe just yesterday afternoon cause I have been having issues with them. I put in a bogus name & address, but used my correct email address. I got 9 emails in two minutes all from different agents. I also got an email from InsureMe and was I surprised to see what I found. It said here are the three agents that we have forwarded your info too. One was a local health agent and the other two were Insurance Leads.com and ehealthinsurance. Sure they are only selling on average of 3 times, but when they sell it to another lead source that number doubles or triples. Internet leads are what they are some good and some bad mostly bad IMO. I feel prospecting on your own is the way to go and finding a company that can get you quality small business leads who want to talk to an agent is helpful also. I am looking at healthleadsnow.com after some positive posts about them for small business leads. Just my two cents everyone hopefully it might help someone out.

I don't really care about an eHealth link button but it does bother me if they are selling to an eHealth boiler room.

With few exceptions, calls to lead providers will result in them simply lying to your face.

One pitched me on "3 agents max." I asked them about buying or selling leads to other lead vendors and got an "absolutely not."

I put in a test lead, got 6 calls and emails from 3 other lead companies all of who "matched" me with their agents.

I called back to discuss my results and they hung up.

Back