ASAPquotes and Benepath

The 100% contact was a total odd data point for lack of data. Over 60 leads after that contact dropped to less than 10% and the people claimed to had turned in the leads several days prior and already been contacted within 1 minute, WHEN they answered. Still have 40+ that have never responded to anything. Steer clear of ASAP. Makes me sad because the rep was nice and helpful, just the lead quality was terrible in TN.

I think it relates back to I cannot find where they are actually generating the leads, and the volume seems unusually high compared to all other vendors including PZ.

Something smells fishy about it. Are they piggybacking off other companies lead generation page or something? They claim less than 20% affiliate generation on the leads I got, but at the same time they don't answer phones and ask to be removed from list on first contact.

16 months ago ASAP had some of the best internet leads I ever worked. 15 months ago they turned to crap and their representative, although very cute, consistently lied to me.

Rick

I know my contact rate is right at 10% after calling each 4 times and emailing 3 times, and I sold 2 out of 60. Quoted 4. The rest told me they had already taken care of that or they weren't interested. I convered the 2 I did by them saying it was too expensive and asking them what companies they had been quoted ect till I figured out what the problem was. I was never the first to contact. I call within 1 minute of lead receipt unless I am on the phone.

There is no possible way the leads are real time.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
To compare, the netquote leads I call that I know for a fact are shared with call centers I beat the call centers to the phone call literally 100% of the time.

Last edited:
To compare, the netquote leads I call that I know for a fact are shared with call centers I beat the call centers to the phone call literally 100% of the time.

Call Centers don't bother me, some of them ( I would say most, but I don't know every call center...lol) use a single line dialer called Inside Sales, which isn't the best dialer to use for real time internet leads anymore.

With technology as it is now, independent agents have a very good shot at getting to a lead before a call center.

The 2 I compete with on a regular basis take around 10-15 minutes to call. If I don't call within 20 minutes I'm 2nd.

I agree that something has seemed to change with ASAP. One thing I've noticed recently, but believe I've heard others mention, is of the leads I do contact many seem to be expecting Anthem/BCBS.

Chris

Back