Asking about insurance companies not paying claims for people vaccinated

There is much creditable information now from censored experts on the harm and deaths from the Covid-19 jab.

"Creditable"
ThreadbareFrenchCobra-max-1mb.gif

"Creditable"
ThreadbareFrenchCobra-max-1mb.gif

There most certainly is a lot of info on heart Issues from it

I myself felt my afib has def been worsened by it

I felt it a little after the first shot but didn't really think it was until after the 2nd shot it was a lot worse Improved about 85% back to normal after another 30 days but never 100% back a year later

There most certainly is a lot of info on heart Issues from it

I myself felt my afib has def been worsened by it

I felt it a little after the first shot but didn't really think it was until after the 2nd shot it was a lot worse Improved about 85% back to normal after another 30 days but never 100% back a year later

That's the thing. Anyone that publishes a valid article about the risks of the vaccine risks being attacked as an "antivaxer". Whereas masks and lockdowns are pushed with terrible consequences based on the flimsiest of evidence.

That's the thing. Anyone that publishes a valid article about the risks of the vaccine risks being attacked as an "antivaxer". Whereas masks and lockdowns are pushed with terrible consequences based on the flimsiest of evidence.

You seem to be saying that we are not following the science. But this just can't be true because I've been told again and again we are. :huh:

Could someone be lying to me???... nah. :nah:

Back