Asking about insurance companies not paying claims for people vaccinated

Yea I have n o idea I really onl;y noticed when he started poping up in headlines So many other things to keep track of it was low on the totam pole

But again shows how the news headlines can shape what we see when we are not informed on something

And today there are way to many things to be informed on its impossible to keep up
Some of his podcasts are over 3 hours long. I've never watched a whole one, but I have watched clips. For instance, I watched a 20 minute clip when he interviewed Dr. Malone. the whole thing lasted over 3 hours.

Some of his podcasts are over 3 hours long. I've never watched a whole one, but I have watched clips. For instance, I watched a 20 minute clip when he interviewed Dr. Malone. the whole thing lasted over 3 hours.

I've listened to plenty, but I don't think I've ever done one all at once. 20 mins here, an hour there. My workouts run about an hour, so I get through a good chunk that way. Lex Friedman has some fantastic podcasts too.

Lex is on Youtube, I just checked - Joe Rogan still is too.

Lol, he is on the left on every issue but guns, but his anti censorship, anti cancel culture, pro exercise, pro personal responsibility stances have made him a target for the work police, so they call him far right, lol.

He says a lot of dumb shit but for the most part, he has some really good takes and has a fairly open mind (even though some of it is clouded by DMT).

Listen to his podcasts. He combines the ridiculous and logic like no one else.

Compared to the Opinionators like Lemon, Maddow, and Hannity he is the most creditable.
I like to listen to opposing views and make up my own mind or change it as I see fit.

Yea that's my point there were times I spend countless hours to get to the truth of so many thing and topics

I cant do it anymore its too much

But I know enough of the truth

Just saying there will always be things they can pull over anyone eyes because we cant watch everyone's 3 hour podcasts and track down the info and cross-check

believe me I did enough of that during Obama presidency and at times during trumps due to all the false accusations

The where you down with misinfo and research

The problem with society is that they fail to distinguish news from entertainment. Joe Rogan is an entertainer who crafts his material based on what he thinks will sell, whether or not he personally believes his own BS. While preaching to the mainstream population offers a bigger potential audience, preaching to fringe groups attracts more viewers, especially when you deliberately craft your words to appeal to their extreme views, whether or not your words are correct. How does JR really feel about vaccination and the seriousness of covid???

Back