Asking for MedSupp Referrals

Try asking them if they need a falcon.

ford_falcon_conv_art.jpg

Does anyone ask "who do you know that I can help".....I feel like telling them to give your phone number to people is a "call to action". I have always felt uncomfortable and awkward asking for phone numbers and information of people that they know. Anyone have any ideas?

Does anyone offer any kind of gas card or referral program?

Does anyone ask "who do you know that I can help".....I feel like telling them to give your phone number to people is a "call to action". I have always felt uncomfortable and awkward asking for phone numbers and information of people that they know. Anyone have any ideas?

Does anyone offer any kind of gas card or referral program?

I think that is what I said I do in the post above. "PS If you know anyone I can help with their insurance needs I would appreciate you giving them my phone number".

Most of my senior clients already have gas.

Give to get...

I always ask for referrals post warm-down.

Some people are more receptive to it immediately, while others need proof before referring.

It never hurts to ask -- just don't push it if they're stuffy about it.

i couldnt care less about your cars, if you have something productive to add then do it, if not go to a car forum.

I do it at the warm down, I dont ask for names. I simply tell them I will buy them dinner for a referral that becomes a client. I will pay them $25 (state allowed amount) for any person or couple that becomes a client. Simple and works. I've had clients set me up with a dozen or more friends or family.

My first car was a 62 Falcon Ranchero, plus I also owned a 63 Falcon Sprint, great cars.

Back