ASSURANCE- T.A.G?

Colie06

Super Genius
Atlanta
So in my quest to find an IMO home, my grandmother, who got me into insurance, suggest Assurance. As always I'm doing my due diligence in researching them first..
Umm, they seem to suck from what I am reading. But a lot of those posts seem old.. Do they still suck??

I found an IMO on here that looks awesome. Just still researching them as well.
I just want a great home that I can stick with, I see some folks tend to hop from place to place..I'm not in the mood for all of that.

So in my quest to find an IMO home, my grandmother, who got me into insurance, suggest Assurance. As always I'm doing my due diligence in researching them first..
Umm, they seem to suck from what I am reading. But a lot of those posts seem old.. Do they still suck??

I just want a great home that I can stick with, I see some folks tend to hop from place to place..I'm not in the mood for all of that.

"Suck" is subjective here, but overall....yes they do! They are a captive organization. You will have a manager above you that makes only 90%. Your level will be less than that. Other than that.....well, you should have started running as soon as you read "captive"!

I guess that grandmothers don't always know best. :)

What IMO are you looking at, or is it a secret?

There is a reason most of us are independent...we don't play well with others and want to be compensated well for the work we do.

Back