snockles

I'm asking anyone who has recent experience with The Assurance Group (TAG) to provide some insight into the company....support, lead quality, comp, vesting, chargebacks, etc.
It's understood that because they provide support and leads that the comp is lower than being totally independent. But is it fair considering?
So this question is more for those who prefer the support track due to the perks you wouldn't get on your own.
I welcome and appreciate your input.

I have 2nd question which is for all agents. How are you working under the current conditions with quarantining due to the virus? A lot of phone selling? Electronic apps? Mailing apps? Other ways are you are dealing with this situation? Especially intetested in those who were doing more face to face appointments before the madness hit!

Thanks

I'm asking anyone who has recent experience with The Assurance Group (TAG) to provide some insight into the company....support, lead quality, comp, vesting, chargebacks, etc.
It's understood that because they provide support and leads that the comp is lower than being totally independent. But is it fair considering?
So this question is more for those who prefer the support track due to the perks you wouldn't get on your own.
I welcome and appreciate your input.

I have 2nd question which is for all agents. How are you working under the current conditions with quarantining due to the virus? A lot of phone selling? Electronic apps? Mailing apps? Other ways are you are dealing with this situation? Especially intetested in those who were doing more face to face appointments before the madness hit!

Thanks
Do a forum search for TAG... There is plenty of discussion about them.

Thanks I did a search but some of the entries are pretty old. I'll check again, maybe I missed some...

I can explain everything about TAG - call me.

What office are you thinking of joining?

Tom

Thanks I did a search but some of the entries are pretty old. I'll check again, maybe I missed some...

But it's still pretty much the same. I think the Managers make about 90% and the agents make less....probably 70% or less.

Now, compare that to buying your own leads, making 115%-120%, immediate vesting, and you own the business. Nah, I never thought it was a fair trade off.

Back