AZ to Cut Inhaler Pricing

Lack of details

What details do you need? The article states that as of June 1st the price on AZ's entire respiratory products portfolio will be $35, including inhalers such as Airsupra, Bevespi Aerosphere and Breztri Aerosphere, and would be applicable for patients who are uninsured or underinsured.

What details do you need? The article states that as of June 1st the price on AZ's entire respiratory products portfolio will be $35, including inhalers such as Airsupra, Bevespi Aerosphere and Breztri Aerosphere, and would be applicable for patients who are uninsured or underinsured.

Reading comprehension is lacking in some of the folks here . . .

Lol ya for people with no insurance does nothing for anyone with Medicare

Hardly a day goes by when I find meds that were once on a formulary no longer are there.

Yesterday I learned that Semglee is missing from some Part D plans because it is biosimilar to Lantus. This should also apply to other biosimilar drugs and more of them are coming on the market.

In another twist, some generics have a higher copay than the brand name. This really shouldn't be a problem if the patient uses a discount card like GoodRx or SingleCare.

It's amazing how little some agents know about how Medicare works. They really bring nothing of value to the table.

It appears that Boehringer Ingelheim inhalers will be available for $35 a month for people with commercial insurance and for those who do not have insurance. Now the question will be is do they consider PDP commercial insurance? I know on the Patient Assistance Programs with many manufacturers they do not consider PDP commercial insurance, but rather government insurance.

Back