B to B results

For the gals doing B2B here is my advice. Wear a skirt or slacks with a slightly formal top or button down shirt. Avoid the Clinton-like pant suits (they make anyone look bad). Always wear heels with pantyhose (unless it is over 90 degrees outside). Pick comfortable shoes I have a pair that are one size to big so that as I walk around and my feet swell it doesn't get as uncomfortable, or try the gel inserts for additional padding. Remember that if you are approaching another business women they will be sizing you up based on your shoes and handbag to make sure that they match.
If you are going to be doing alot of B2B invest in a nice business tote with matching portfolio. You don't have to go all out and get a Coach or anything but at least something fashionable.
There is my 2 cents

For the gals doing B2B here is my advice. Wear a skirt or slacks with a slightly formal top or button down shirt. Avoid the Clinton-like pant suits (they make anyone look bad). Always wear heels with pantyhose (unless it is over 90 degrees outside). Pick comfortable shoes I have a pair that are one size to big so that as I walk around and my feet swell it doesn't get as uncomfortable, or try the gel inserts for additional padding. Remember that if you are approaching another business women they will be sizing you up based on your shoes and handbag to make sure that they match.
If you are going to be doing alot of B2B invest in a nice business tote with matching portfolio. You don't have to go all out and get a Coach or anything but at least something fashionable.
There is my 2 cents

I'm thinking that demographics suggest most business owners are male. Now don't get me wrong, as good as the silk panties (bra optional) it may be problematic. So I would suggest a nice (ultra thin) sundress would be better, plus what woman really wants to wear heels? If heels are to be worn then diffently go with the Ulta Mini Skirt!

First of all, while I like Land's End, you're far better off making the trip to the outlet mall and getting Brooks Brothers, the difference is huge. Nordy's is just a consolidator, I don't consider them with the exception of shoes. Even there, I find much better bargains at the outlet malls.

With respect to the "bras optional" are you kidding? I was at lunch yesterday and an older (let's just say 50ish) woman walked by, braless, those things flapping at her waistline, in some almost see-through mess. About lost my lunch over that one.

Regarding the gels, they make great roid protection from sitting on your a** all day. You should keep a spare pair in your desk drawer for when you need to shove something.

First of all, while I like Land's End, you're far better off making the trip to the outlet mall and getting Brooks Brothers, the difference is huge. Nordy's is just a consolidator, I don't consider them with the exception of shoes. Even there, I find much better bargains at the outlet malls.

Oh my, you been hanging out with Al to long!:D

OMG, you guys must have eaten feathers for breakfast this morning. I have been LMAO with the posts on various threads. It's good to inject humor---so keep up the good work!

P.S. The bra optional I referred to was for gals doing telephone B2B, not face-to-face B2B. BTW, Steph, I had a girfriend who judged a man by his shoes (maybe it was the shoe size). BTW I wear size 19 EEE shoes!:biggrin:

Last edited:
Back