Backlinks: Manual or Automated?

I can see that....its all a double edge sword.....live by the sword ...die by the sword.....

Part of the problem is if they start punishing people, that's even better for fake linkers, all they have to do is point the links at their competitors then turn them in, voila, they're at the top.

I have learned over the last year that automated links are broken half the time. When you do bulk automated submissions, always mix up the title, tags, headings. you don't want the search engines to see duplicate content all over the place. Think about this.....Who are you trying to get business from. Google or people. Google like to see quantity and activity. People like to see good quality content. If the content is good, people will read and go to you other articles/video's.

Kevin
APinsurance

this is one of the most intelligent posts I have seen all week.....if google likes you the people will come...google is the new yellow pages and you can not buy the top spot like in the past.....

Think about this.....Who are you trying to get business from. Google or people.

Actually, you need both.

If Google doesn't like your site you will not appear in the search engines.

If people (buyers) don't like your site you will not make sales.

Problem, Too many agents try to build their own site and most look very unprofessional.

No Professional Logo, no modern colors or layout. No proper call to Action and blurred copied graphics.

Last edited:
Problem, Too many agents try to build their own site and most look very unprofessional.

No Professional Logo, no modern colors or layout. No proper call to Action and blurred copied graphics.

I think youre absolutely right on that but for the majority of the people on this forum that's a good thing. The market would be much more difficult to penetrate if all the agents understood the marketing medium.

I know of sites built by folks who are not "pro's" that out-perform professionally designed sites. Some site owners that took the advice of self styled SEO guru's have been disappointed in the results.

The trick is using different posting types as well. Just a proxies and message types are footprints so are the types of platforms you post on. If you use Xrumer to only post on blogs and forums then you have a massive footprint in Google's eyes. The trick it to train/modify xrumer to post on a verity of different sites types. However Xrumer modifications are expensive. . . there are a few free ones floating around on some of the xrumer forums.

Part of the problem is if they start punishing people, that's even better for fake linkers, all they have to do is point the links at their competitors then turn them in, voila, they're at the top.

According to Matt Cutts, sites rarely get penalized for links for exactly this reason.

According to Mr. Cutts, what Google does is fail to give a benefit for links it deems are in appropriate.

Apparently the exception to this rule is when you have massive amounts of "bad" links like JC Penny did. It is unlikely that a competitor would pay hundreds of thousands of dollars to buy links just to knock you down in the SERPs.

Back