BACON IS FOR CLOSERS...

I’ve let a few pounds gather recently and haven’t been hitting the gym nearly as hard as in the past. I’m going to restart the 5x5 app. Anybody want to get in on this for fun, send me a pm.

If you don’t know what 5x5 is, Youtube it. A great way to get in the gym and stay on track with great results. The app does the calculating and you do the grunt work.

I’ve let a few pounds gather recently and haven’t been hitting the gym nearly as hard as in the past. I’m going to restart the 5x5 app. Anybody want to get in on this for fun, send me a pm.

If you don’t know what 5x5 is, Youtube it. A great way to get in the gym and stay on track with great results. The app does the calculating and you do the grunt work.

I'll check it out.

What 5x5 are you doing? I assume Stonglifts since they knew how to market it and have the lil apps and stuff. Of course like good sales material, it's all stolen from the old school. Great way to see the progress and "stay the course"..

What 5x5 are you doing? I assume Stonglifts since they knew how to market it and have the lil apps and stuff. Of course like good sales material, it's all stolen from the old school. Great way to see the progress and "stay the course"..
I'll check it out.

Yup, that’s the one. To his credit, he references someone else as the creator of the system. I think Columbo as the originator of the concept. My memory isn’t that good.

I’ve been using that system on and off for years.

Yup, that’s the one. To his credit, he references someone else as the creator of the system. I think Columbo as the originator of the concept. My memory isn’t that good.

I’ve been using that system on and off for years.

I think Reg Park and Bill Starr..could've been Columbo too.

I have to buy a new bacon platter this year. The ridges are cool at first but impossible to keep clean long term, especially since it doesn't fit in any sink.

Back