Best Agencies to Join

salesman11

I am looking to start doing part time remote life insurance sales. What are some good agencies to join that will mentor me and help me grow. I am specifically trying to avoid MLM type agencies which seem to be everywhere.

I am in college now @Baseball7. I want to use this as a way to help with school loans and if it goes well I would like to sell full time after college. I want to be in control of my own income and insurance seems like a good fit for my skill set.

Last edited:
I am in college now and playing baseball actually @Baseball7. I want to use this as a way to help with school loans and if it goes well I would like to sell full time after college. I want to be in control of my own income and insurance seems like a good fit for my skill set.
Salesman part time telesales still being in school and doing a sport thats 99.5% failure . Face to face is your only chance . That will be super tough being and school and playing baseball .What will happen you’ll have a pile of chargebacks and it could jeopardize you ever selling ins in the future . Plus few people overriding you will waste time training a part time agent to be honest

What makes face to face better than telesales?
You can establish loyalty and a connection much better .It’s very hard to get that over the phone . Telesales is more about higher vol but lower persistency .Telesales much harder for new angent to start off in. Also in fe you’re dealing with low income people that bounce payments and easily manipulated . When you first start out your closing skills and knowledge not very good . It’s important for persistency to be able to save the business in person . Again part time sales either over the phone or in person very difficult to be profitable . You just have a better shot face to face .

What types of insurance have you sold? What is the best insurance to sell virtually?
I sell Medicare,aca and fe . Life insurance is the best to sell virtually . Final expense ,IUL or mortgage protection . Life is the easiest to get leads with social media . I don’t want to discourage you but success rates very low in ins and it requires all your time and effort to succeed

I am looking to start doing part time remote life insurance sales. What are some good agencies to join that will mentor me and help me grow. I am specifically trying to avoid MLM type agencies which seem to be everywhere.
I started part time while in college. Over 50 years ago and I'm still here so obviously it can work.

The most important is managing your time. And virtual is the way to go for now.

Three things to consider:

Stay off FB and YouTube. That's where the MLM's are.

Reach out to Todd King. He's an FMO and will know who to hook you up with.

And most important. Disregard anything DonP tells you. He doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground when it comes to this kind of stuff.

Good Luck

Latest posts

Back