Happy Labor Day!

I insure a grip of Union members. They are all hypocritical people. All.

Not like you MAGA folks, right?

At this point wino, if you have a problem with ALL union members, I assure you the problem is you, not them.

Not like you MAGA folks, right?

At this point wino, if you have a problem with ALL union members, I assure you the problem is you, not them.

You are probably correct.
I definitely do not know all Union members. I know several Teamsters. Most of us use the same non Union gardener and have used the same non Union contractors. Most are quick to under the table to get a better deal. Not knocking them, I do the same. Many of them ride. Some ride Harleys some ride full dress Hondas. When I give them shit at BBQs for their non Union cars and trucks they just laugh.

I think most are voting Trump.

A few may do as they are told.

Define MAGA for me, ok? It seems like it’s being used as a broad brush epithet. Like calling you a Commie just because you might vote differently from me.
If you are going to vote for Trump, you are MAGA. That is all there is to it.

I definitely do not know all Union members. I know several Teamsters. Most of us use the same non Union gardener and have used the same non Union contractors. Most are quick to under the table to get a better deal. Not knocking them, I do the same. Many of them ride. Some ride Harleys some ride full dress Hondas. When I give them shit at BBQs for their non Union cars and trucks they just laugh.

My brother is UAW, as were my dad & stepmom. He’s voting for Trump. At this point, most blue collar union people I know like Trump.

Now my stepmom, who passed away in 2022, never voted for a Republican one single time (as far as I know). My dad never voted straight party, but he was generally conservative in his views. I think he’d vote for Trump if he were alive today. But I’m pretty sure he’s been voting straight democrat ever since he died. :confused:

Last edited:

Who's telling them?

The Union.

I should probably add. I am not anti Union and definitely not anti labor. And I understand the need for them early in history.

I watched a great piece on early miners in Appalachia that got me thinking a little differently from the opinion I got from a Union boss I used to deal with.
I’ve been an active Union member for almost 50 years.

Never once have I been told who to vote for.

As a Union officer holding every position in the local and working as an international rep I never once told anyone who to vote for.

Nor was I ever instructed to tell anyone who to vote for.

Latest posts

Back