Best carrier for Asthma applicant who uses Albuterol nebulizer and Proair

MedSupMan

Expert
CSG's health conditions don't apply to many carriers.

I have an applicant that has Asthma and sparingly uses albuterol nebulizer and Proair inhaler.

Aetna and Eq Nat refused coverage.

Client has an old MOO Plan F.

Thanks !

Thanks Vic! Everest told me that they would consider her if applicant hadn't used the nebulizer in 6 months, even though still prescribed.

Thanks Vic! Everest told me that they would consider her if applicant hadn't used the nebulizer in 6 months, even though still prescribed.

Forgot about Everest the termed me recently due to the fact that the clients I wrote had health issues, Even though they were approvable by thier own underwriting

Vic, don't feel bad, most agents will be termed as of 1 31 20. They emailed couple days ago saying they are changing their business distribution model in some way.

Vic, don't feel bad, most agents will be termed as of 1 31 20. They emailed couple days ago saying they are changing their business distribution model in some way.

Yes that coupled with high increases, They are for those who can't go elsewhere at this point which is why I was termed

CSG's health conditions don't apply to many carriers.

I have an applicant that has Asthma and sparingly uses albuterol nebulizer and Proair inhaler.

Aetna and Eq Nat refused coverage.

Client has an old MOO Plan F.

Thanks !
Nebulizer Use: Aetna/Capitol Life/Equitable/Union Security(Over 2 years), Thrivent(Individual consideration), Western United(If not regular use)

Back