Best Cash Value Universal Life Policy?

How about Mass Mutual, I heard for the most part, they have performed better than the projected illustrations or met it

How about Mass Mutual, I heard for the most part, they have performed better than the projected illustrations or met it

Go tell your sales manager at Mass that you are going to sell some CV UL and see what happens...

It could be worse, at least you aren't doing it at Northwestern Mutual or NYL.

They have a literature piece where they show real life performance actually performed better than illustrated. I can look it up, but too lazy. If I remember correctly the earliest one is from the 1970s.

They have a literature piece where they show real life performance actually performed better than illustrated. I can look it up, but too lazy. If I remember correctly the earliest one is from the 1970s.

Last one I saw was for whole life, not UL.

Last one I saw was for whole life, not UL.

Yeah, my last sentence is really in reference to norwayguy on the first page. Insurancemet was refering tho this: Norwayguy, first page "Not to pick a fight but show me a Whole life illustration that has performed as illustrated beyond the guaranteed columns."

So my comment stands. :).

Yeah, my last sentence is really in reference to norwayguy on the first page. Insurancemet was refering tho this: Norwayguy, first page "Not to pick a fight but show me a Whole life illustration that has performed as illustrated beyond the guaranteed columns."

So my comment stands. :).

Sorry, been on travel here..

NML's cv whole life has historically always out performed the guarantees.

20 year return on a 35 year old historically 92-2012 was 7.6% IRR

30 year was 8.97%

Trust me, I was a sceptic just like everyone else. NML just does it better than anyone else for CV growth.

Not to say Mass is bad or NYL is either, it's just the facts, superior returns. But if I wasn't contracted with NML, I would prob be trying to justify other carriers to myself as well.

We all only know "what we know"

I agree that you have to determine your goal first before availing any universal life insurance policy. Ask yourself beforehand what are you going to use it for. Are you going to use it as a cash value or for death benefits.

Back