Best City/State to Sell Med Supps

Used car sales people close deals.

A good insurance broker makes a sale.

A really good broker learns how to find the need and fill it. They allow the prospect to tell them what their concerns are, and offers solutions.

And if you are really, really good you don't have to close the sale. Your prospect will ask for your help in signing up for coverage.

YES...and a GREAT broker builds a business (rather than "makes a sale") based on offering solutions (aka 'value').

Most agents, even many seasoned ones, hang on to that "make a sale" or "close a deal" mentality. It's what keeps them buying leads (and complaining about "poor" leads) rather than developing a process for business growth.

That's not to downplay the need to make sales, but I am talking about a mentality of approach.

Why Todd?? also I see u are final expense expert....what do you think about the south florida market for final expenses ??? and wich FE companies do you think can be good for this area ??

Thank u Chazm ! and what do u think about United American ?

65 year old Male non smoker in N Fl.

UHC $184.10
Fl blue $193.80
MoO $211.26
United American $248

Need I say more? Unless you are one of those people who like to sell high F

Thank u Chazm ! I see what u mean! But UA said they are the cheapest one and they said UHC has better prices than them only at Miami Dade county...but from Broward and Up North they are supose to be the cheapest ones ....but I really can not compare prices ...
What part of Florida are u ?

I am in Miami....

It seems your focu is Medicare ...Advantage or Suplements ?

Do u do FE too ??

I am a new agent , I got my license about 3 years ago and I had being doing ACA these 3 years and some life (term) ...

I have a BOB of about 300 in ACA,,, and just and the end of 2016 I got my medicare Ahip certification and got contracted on some Medicare companies....and sold about 4 plans on AEP...the ones I got from my ACA BOB...
I am asking u about all of this because I am trying to learn Medicare and FE , and start to prepare to my PLAN B...POST ACA ....because it seems to be a good plan B ...

Back